• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WS

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
Had a couple email updates from the forum so had to give a much needed visit. Must say I miss you guys and the fun we had from 05-09. I joined the forum/club in 07 and it has grown so much. Glad to see it doing so well. I will say, I will visit every once and a while keeping up on threads but might not post much. I deploy here in little over a week, but again glad to see the club growing and doing so well.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Good to hear from you VP. Although we have grown, we still miss the good old days that you bring back to life. Stay safe on your deployment and thank you for your service. We'll keep the homefire burning if you ever decide to see San Diego again. Tell me what ship you are on, I have to visit Hawaii from time to time for work.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Damnit VP, get your ass out here and visit us when you come back from your deployment.
Be safe out there and have a safe deployment. Look out for your men (and women, if you have them in your division), LPO.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
Good to hear from you VP. Although we have grown, we still miss the good old days that you bring back to life. Stay safe on your deployment and thank you for your service. We'll keep the homefire burning if you ever decide to see San Diego again. Tell me what ship you are on, I have to visit Hawaii from time to time for work.

Im on DDG-93 Chung Hoon. Thanks for the kind words and hope we can meet up again

Damnit VP, get your ass out here and visit us when you come back from your deployment.
Be safe out there and have a safe deployment. Look out for your men (and women, if you have them in your division), LPO.

You never know, Navy is a small world and we might end up out there again/next. I have to look out for my guys, they are all really junior.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
Nice and welcome back! We shall see how the next 4 years are here and whats avail on the list for my NEC