• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WTB: Air box & hose + TB/plenum

Smitten

Hi! I'm new to Cali and was told about this forum. So I'm looking for a used stock air box & hose, and a throttle body/plenum, since I have after-market and isn't legal :(

I've found new parts but just throwing this out there if there's some used.

Thanks!

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I have a new air box that came off my car when I bought it new. I also have the stock TB. Send me a PM if intrested

Smitten

Oh wow... i'm smart... it's for an 04 GT btw. (i posted earlier in another thread and forgot to post it again)

Smitten

The smog place I went to said the tb was illegal & my intake. Then noticed my headers & said those werent legal also. Accufab states on their website that they're not Cali legal :(
I have a JLT cai & Accufab tb/plenum btw.
I was just gonna put stock ones on for the smog..then switch.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Hmmm....That's funny, I passed smog with mine. I know K&N is smog cert, they come with the carb sticker. I have JBA headers and they're carb, too. Good luck with your search.

Renegade

here is a tip, just find someone out of state on another forum that has a K&N CARB sticker that doesnt need it, but it off them and keep it in your glove box, 9/10 smog stations wont ask questions

Smitten

here is a tip, just find someone out of state on another forum that has a K&N CARB sticker that doesnt need it, but it off them and keep it in your glove box, 9/10 smog stations wont ask questions

Ah so just put the sticker on my current CAI? ...& with the tb/plenum, if I go to another smog place, possibly won't call me out on it? Or should I still go thru the trouble of gettin a stock tb