• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

ww august 10th

ben

Banned
hey all give me a suggestion where ww should b at. also whoever is going to b in the car show this saturday the 13th needs to bring albert and i there entry form and 20 bucks so we can turn it in friday night. thanks hope to see u all on ww and saturday at the show.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
With the car show and doing a cruise after and car show next sat lets just hit up starbucks, keep it cheap.

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
you guys have a good time and good luck at the carshow this saturday ill be in arizona till then or id be up there but we got one close to my work sunday so ill be trying my luck providing i get my car back from ford by then..

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Me and the wife are going but will be in the 4 cyl. I have the rear rims off, gonna get the tires swaped tomoro and paint the calipers after starbucks.

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
nah he and others can just do a long cruise and come up for the show lol.. so glad to be back home where its not in the triple digits now time to make the ride all shiny and pretty..

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Ya I bet it was HOT. We have actually had good weather.