• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

YOOOO!!!

reynardjackson

On to the next...
im not new been gone awhile so im back missed the club alot... i would like to say that a new chapter in greensboro nc is opening up so if you know someone that whats in and needs a decals or help with a project lemme know and i'll get it done!!! just email me !!!!! later!!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Welcome back. I know 98stang is in NC and so is BeeJay, not sure who else. But we also have a chapter in SC now.

reynardjackson

On to the next...
thanks man i really want this too !!!!!!i got you down im takin a trip to cali do you want any t shirts or anything man i have a cuter so if you need any decals and vinyl cut lemme know man i got you min is 305.519.6446

The initial set up is whatever they are trying to get C.A.R.B. certified but I am leaning toward shorty heads for the low end power band. This cars end goal is to be a beast on the road course so hole shots and the most power out of the corners is a must. Wont be on throttle too long enough to see any real high top speeds unless i go and play on the 1/8 mile occasionally with the gang, but Northerncountry, a few others, and I like to go rip it up on the road courses and test the skills...lol.

reynardjackson

On to the next...
oh okay i went with the bbk long tubes oh excuse me... i upgraded to the 11 5.0 so the mods i got are the 3.73 gears long tubes flowmaster axlebacks and x-pipe bbk CAI and the tune. put out 432.59 hp and 400 lbs torque + i got that new boss 302 intake manifold but i gotta get it tuned before i can drive it again and im new to the area so im not just gonna let any old guy tune Christina A. oh and the hurst short throw