• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Forsale Zenetti's 19" staggered wheels & tires

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
DSC_8293.JPGMBTB4.jpgDSC_5277.JPG I'm selling my 19x8.5 and 19x10 wheels with tires. The tires are 245/35 (fr) & 285/30 (r). There are about 65/70% tread left on the tires. I'm asking $500 for the set.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Bump

I still have them. $500 for WS members. Its on CL for $600. They will fit any 5 lugs Mustangs. But found out you will need spacers if you have Brembo brakes. It will go over Cobra brakes (since its on mine).

RVAStang05

Okay. I checked ups. How much do you think the package would weigh? I put in 100 lbs,- the longest ground delivery to a commercial addy and it was just over $100, at 125 lbs it was just over $125. I would totally be willing to pay that if you're willing to ship them. My car is an 05 GT- they'd fit right?

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Okay. I checked ups. How much do you think the package would weigh? I put in 100 lbs,- the longest ground delivery to a commercial addy and it was just over $100, at 125 lbs it was just over $125. I would totally be willing to pay that if you're willing to ship them. My car is an 05 GT- they'd fit right?

Yes, they will fit the '05. We put them on Emilio's GT500 and they fit fine. However, he has Brembo brakes in front and it rubs on the calipers. But if you have stock brakes, it will be just fine.

To be honest, I'm not sure. But I would imagine it to be between 100-150lbs. I'll see if I can put in on a scale and weigh it. I'll also check with UPS on how to ship wheels.

RVAStang05

Ok, I guess we can just try and balance how much $$ it ends up with how big a pain in the ass it is for you to ship and all...thx

RVAStang05

You know I started thinking, it's gonna be a huge pain, and I don't think I want to go 19... thanks anyway though