• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

25th Annual Fabulous Fords Forever

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
2010_FFF_Home.jpg

PDF form to register: http://fabulousfordsforever.org/download/2010_FabulousFordsForever.pdf

feel free to edit this page as needed.

RSVP

DSGimportslayer

DSG in the hisouse!
Staff member
id go but my car is more go than show. i might go watch. i just wont go out and get fukkered up the night before unlike last time.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Going to send my apps in tomorrow.

StarAngel, I can make you a copy of the application if you like or anybody else for that matter.

M

Mustangcwo

I'll be there this time and I hope all the fox body guys will show up. This is not a show event!!! It is bring what you got. I saw cars in all different levels of accomplishment and many were far from show cars. This event is for FUN and representation of the club. I dont plan on going to the park this time, but I'll be checking out all the cars instead. Hope to see EVERYONE there. Come on FOX bodies, pony up!!! That includes your notch Tommy!!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
"RSVP" added to the first thread.

Let's go and represent WS well. Discount tix for Knott's Berry Farm, so the kids can have fun also. Lots of cars to see and great times with friends.

My apps is in the mail already. Let's go WS.

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
id go but my car is more go than show. i might go watch. i just wont go out and get fukkered up the night before unlike last time.

I'm going to show my car, it's more for fun than wanting a trophy. And if I don't feel bad about showing my car, you shouldn't feel bad about showing yours.

StarAngel

Sub, I would appreciate the app, if you could. I have never gone to this, should be fun. I have a canopy too if I can get it to fit in my car!