• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

25th Annual Fabulous Fords Forever

M

Mustangcwo

We'll be leaving some time in the am the day of the event. We usually drive up with a few other clubs, with one stop in Carlsbad to pick up North County Guys. We'll post more when we get the times.

GLDNPNY

I wonder if I can get two other trustworthy types, one of which can drive a stick to help me get ALL THREE there?

Ford1288

Donator
I dont plan on showing anything so I could drive the lightning for you. Wouldnt be comfortable driving a stick... Just let me know.

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
I may be heading down to SD that FRI and then driving up to LA on SUN with you all. Still a little far away to be sure but I am thinking about it since I will have a 4 day weekend...
Emilio, I will be crashing at your place LOL j/k. Anyway, I made that drive from SD several years ago and the drive up was almost more fun than the car show itself!! Either way, I will see you all there. Already got my registration sent in!!!

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
Sent in my registration yesterday.. Glad I wont be the only Shelby in our bunch this year, it got lonely on the other side of the lot..

StarAngel

Hey, does anyone know if they send a confirmation of registration? I sent mine in last week, but would like to know whether or not to go. Don't wanna make the drive if I don't have to. The temptation to go to Knott's is a strong one! lol

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Here's my confirmation:

PICT5777.jpg

Comes in a pink envelope (Barbie would love this, LOL!)

PICT5776.jpg

M

Mustangcwo

Got mine yesterday. Already have it in the glovebox and I'm ready to ROLL :rock: