• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Chuckwalla Race Day

2K7GTCS

April 23rd & 24th: Chuckwalla Race Day

This is the road course facility that opened last year out in Desert Center off the Interstate 10 just past Joshua Tree.

UPDATE:
If enough people (10+) sign-up in advance (by April 17th) they will extend the early registration discount ($50 off). Normally $200 per day, it will only cost $150. By pre-registering as a group, any other club members will then be able to "arrive and drive" for the same discounted rate if they miss the deadline (or have to wait for their duty schedule...).

The cost is $150 per day, and you can choose to drive on either Saturday the 23rd, or Sunday the 24th. For those of you who register to drive both days, I believe the cost is $285.

Please confirm your intent to drive by posting in this thread. I will collect the fees and then send the roster and a check to them on Monday April 18th.

1. 2K7GTCS - David - 2007 Mustang GT - Sunday (confirmed)
2. V.I. Massive - Soji - 2010 Mustang Vert - Saturday and Sunday (no roll bar in the vert!)??
3. northerncountry - Jon - 2006 Mustang GT Vert - Saturday and Sunday (confirmed)
4. IgottaV8 - Ethan - 1995 Mustang GT - Sunday (confirmed)
5. BadBullitt - Ken - 2006 Mustang Bullitt - Sunday (confirmed)

UPDATE2:

Not enough people signed up for this in advance, so if you are planning to drive at this event you must register yourself here-> Star Car Sports

dtopford

What??!! Convertables can't run, glad no one ever told my Pony that cause she likes to run A LOT!!!!

dtopford

Oh, I thought you wrote thinking convertibles can't run in your earlier post. I guess I misunderstood.[/quote
LOL yea for some reason smart ass doesn't translate to well into the computer world unless it involves a dancing bananna, yea verts can run out there we will hopefully be done buying a house by that time and I can go =) see you all soon
Dan

2K7GTCS

This is the one you've all been waiting for!

Re-read the first post for the updated information about the discount. For those of you who've done this kind of thing before, the track is very smooth, and fast. For anyone who goes, it is sure to be a great adventure!

If you're goin' to drive on either day, post up your details so I can add you to the list.

~David

dtopford

Sorry Dave as much as I want to do this, I will be in the middle of moving into our new house that weekend

2K7GTCS

That's a real bummer Dan. I know you were looking forward to doing this.
Plans can change. Maybe there is still a chance for you to join us?

2K7GTCS

I really thought there would be more interest in this event. If we can't get enough people to sign up by Friday 4/15, I guess we should just register individually to get the normal discount.