• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Cops and Rodders Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Folks, there's a car show being put on by the San Diego Police Historical Assoc. on 7/10/10 from 9am-2pm. Registration from 7:45am-9am.

The show is at the North Park Recreation Center, 4000 Oregon St, San Diego 92104
Registration is $25. If we pre-register, they will park car clubs' cars together.

Pre registration entries include Event T-shirt and Collector Medallion. Pre register by 6/25/10.

I can't scan the application, my scanner is not working. But I will bring applications to the meeting on Tuesday. For those can't make it to the meeting, you can pm me or get it Wednesday at the meet. But I think this is a good exposure with the club and also put a good name out with the local law enforcement agencies.

RSVP

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I'm plannng on going and will be registering for it this week. Hoping to get a good turnout for this, trying to get a good rep with the local law enforcement. I'm waiting for a reply from the organizer to see in order to be parked together, do we need to pre-reg together or send in the application separately but mark Wickedstangs in the club section would be good enough. But I think this is a good show to have a good showing for.

StarAngel

I will try Danny! The more they get to know us the better. I hope I am never a Damsel in distress but it's good to have a few helpful people around if needed. Gotta check with Rob, I have no idea if he will be home before or after that date.

yosemiddysam

Donator
Is it gonna be "the good ole boy club" for trophies again? If so not interested.......If enough of use raise some hell, maybe they will start being a little more fair in the trophy selection......Dont get me wrong..Sunday was for a great cause and I would have paid twice the admission to get in but for the sake of car shows, atleast make an attempt to give all classes a trophy. Not sayin I should have gotten one but most of all of us there has spent just as much if not more money on our cars to be shunned by two, or was it three, Brand new stinkin ass Camaro's.........Pissed me right off!!!!!!!!

Vaporizyed

La Mesa, CA
Danny,

I just sent an email to Ed LaValle who is one of the organizers of the show to see if he can email me the registration form. Hopefully it will be in ".pdf" format so I can post it. As soon as I get it, I will post it on here.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Danny,

I just sent an email to Ed LaValle who is one of the organizers of the show to see if he can email me the registration form. Hopefully it will be in ".pdf" format so I can post it. As soon as I get it, I will post it on here.

Thanks. I did the same. LOL!

Yose....I don't know how the judging is done for this.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Got an email back from Ed. He said when we sign up, make sure to put the club name on the registration and show up together, he will park us together, but cannot guarantee parking together if we don't show up together.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I agree with Yosi. I dont mind doing car shows for benifits ect. I just learned along time ago when I got beat out by a stock car to never expect anything.
Thats why I like to race. If I get beat its for a reason. Tehy other guys car is faster than mine or I made a mistake and lost. Its fair no matter what

Vaporizyed

La Mesa, CA
Danny,

My email to Ed did not go through for some reason. Did you happen to get a flyer to sign up for the show?

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Danny,

My email to Ed did not go through for some reason. Did you happen to get a flyer to sign up for the show?

I got one, but I sent it in. I gave copies to Emilio to scan and post up. I just sent mine in. Let me see if I can get another copy and I'll give it to you tomorrow at the show. You meeting up with us at 7 at Fry's?

Red

Looks like fun. I'll have to pick up a registration form from Emilio on Saturday.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Update:

If you are planning on going and can't get your registration in before the deadline. Let me know, I just need your name and shirt size before the 6/25 deadline. The organizer told me I can email them the info and they will get you on and you just need to pay when you get there.

I will have registration at our Wednesday night meet this week. Let me know if you need one. Let's see if we can get a good representation again.

blue boss

Saginaw Texas
Update:

If you are planning on going and can't get your registration in before the deadline. Let me know, I just need your name and shirt size before the 6/25 deadline. The organizer told me I can email them the info and they will get you on and you just need to pay when you get there.

I will have registration at our Wednesday night meet this week. Let me know if you need one. Let's see if we can get a good representation again.

I sent an email but just got it back undeliverable. If you can put me in I would appreciate it. Tim Lewis Size XL

Thanks Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.