• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Cops and Rodders Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
If you are planning on going to this show and you don't have a registration, I can email the orgainzer for you. You can pay at the show. He needs to know before the deadline on 6/25. He needs to order shirts for the pre-register.

So, pm me your name and shirt size. Please do so by 6/24, so I can email him by 6/25.

So far I have, MustangCWO, Burnie, Blue Boss. I think Red and Vaporyzed sent their's in. Hopefully we can get more to represent.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
They should. But just in case, you guys can pm me your names and shirt sizes and I will email the organizer on Thursday.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
The link on the website for contact does not work. Let me know if you want to pre register and I'll email the organizer.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Anyone interested in going to this show and have not send in their pre-registration, let me know today. Deadline is tomorrow, 6/25. PM me your name and shirt size so I can email the organizer with your name and shirt size. You can pay at the show for the pre-reg price.

blue boss

Saginaw Texas
Anyone interested in going to this show and have not send in their pre-registration, let me know today. Deadline is tomorrow, 6/25. PM me your name and shirt size so I can email the organizer with your name and shirt size. You can pay at the show for the pre-reg price.

Thanks Danny,

Tim Lewis xl

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Ok, I email the name of those that told me they are planning on going and the organizer got the name. Those that did not tell me can still go. There will be registration at the show. It will be $30 to enter. The show is at the North Park Recreation Center, 4000 Oregon St, San Diego 92104. The show is from 9-2pm. Don't know how they will be judging, but there will be trophies awarded (Most likely People's Choice).

We will be meeting at Bennigan's at 7am and roll out together 7:15am. Registration opens at 7:30am. We will need to roll in together to ensure we will park together as a club. So, if you are interested and have not register, you can register at the show. This show is to benefit the San Diego Police Historical Association.

StarAngel

Danny, was trying to change my status to a yes. But RSVP is closed. Do we need to open it again? or does it matter?

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Danny, was trying to change my status to a yes. But RSVP is closed. Do we need to open it again? or does it matter?

I don't know what's up with the RSVP. It's jacked up. It won't let me post anything up for RSVP. I don't know why this one is closed or why all the furture events' RSVP are closed. I already post up on the forum issue about it. Emilio said he'll look into it :nonono: :mmph: :mad:

I know you, Vaporyzed, Screamingyellow, Red and I has sent in the registration in. I emailed the organizer for BlueBoss, MustangCWO, Burnie, and Emilio for Pre-Reg.

blue boss

Saginaw Texas
I don't know what's up with the RSVP. It's jacked up. It won't let me post anything up for RSVP. I don't know why this one is closed or why all the furture events' RSVP are closed. I already post up on the forum issue about it. Emilio said he'll look into it :nonono: :mmph: :mad:

I know you, Vaporyzed, Screamingyellow, Red and I has sent in the registration in. I emailed the organizer for BlueBoss, MustangCWO, Burnie, and Emilio for Pre-Reg.
I'm out. My command just told me they are sending me out for ten days. Sorry Danny, Somebody that didnt preregister can utilize my spot and get the shirt.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
The show is at the North Park Recreation Center, 4000 Oregon St, San Diego 92104. The show is from 9-2pm. Don't know how they will be judging, but there will be trophies awarded (Most likely People's Choice).

We will be meeting at Bennigan's at 7am and roll out together 7:15am. Registration opens at 7:30am. We will need to roll in together to ensure we will park together as a club. So, if you are interested and have not register, you can register at the show.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I will be there..

Cool. I sent your name in for the pre-registration.

BTW......BlueBoss and CWO won't make it, so there's two pre-reg name I sent in. If anyone is interested, they can use their name for pre-registration. Preferrably male, otherwise, may be difficult to pass. Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.