• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Crestview Hooters Meet 6/2/12

yosemiddysam

Donator
The actual Crestview meet should be earlier.... Unless I missed something. I think this is just the SVTP meet that will be from 6-9. Am I mistaken?

'03snkbt

Actually, it's not classified as a "SVTP" meet, it's a carshow that Hooters is hosting. A bunch of us from the SVTP forums are planning on heading up and hanging out for some chill time and meeting some fellow musclecar enthusiasts.
My understanding is Hooters puts this on every first Saturday of the month. Gives us something to ride out to and hang.
Either way, there should be a $h!t of people showing.......looking like 30+

yosemiddysam

Donator
I have done the Crestview Hooters shows before. I did read yesterday however that this one is going from 6pm to 9pm. The others started at noon so it has been changed up. This sounds like it is gonna be one kick ass time!

'03snkbt

Just wish wasn't sooooo damn late. I have to work this Sunday all day and usually it's a long day!

Runvsofthisbull

Donator
Just picked up the car. Runs geat. Brad did a compression check and everything was solid. Throw out bearing is rattling a little but car is 10x faster than the 3.8 that used to reside in it. 93 SCT tune and full exhaust are the only goodies for now. Otherwise stock. Also still utilizing my 3.8 gauge cluster 120mph I know, but I have the lunar autometer set up and love it. Speed is easier to read vs the gt cluster and yea the motor i bought somehow didnt come with the gauges. Me faster then 120mph....ehh on a few occasions maybe but for the most part I'm keeping it legal on the street.

fangs99

Well the turbo monster isn't coming.... I'll be riding out in the Durango.... James you still need someone to drive the 97 over to hooters?

seahawksax

Thought u was riding with me scott?

2005 Tahoe LT ( family truck)
1993 camaro Z28 super charged (sold)
2000 mustang GT supercharged (sold)
2006 mustang GT with a $9,800 build list ( taking donations :) )

TayAngel05

sounds like its gonna be a great turn out! wish i could come, PLEASE get some pictures for me guys. have fun and be safe.

fangs99

I was/may but i might have some guys that want/need a ride...... it's looking like a 01 cobra, 08 bulitt, and you if they do ride with .......

fangs99

for all that are going tomorrow...... we will meet at the gas station next to soney's bbq at 4pm and head out by 4:15

seahawksax

Great show up tonight yall! mustangs were by far the biggest group there out of all of the other groups. im sure photos are soon to follow i was so busy meeting everyone that i forgot to take pictures.

yosemiddysam

Donator
Had an awesome time. Great show up of Cobra!!!!!! We was mentioned by Emerald Coast Mustang Club as well.

TayAngel05

glad to hear there was a great turn out. now someone post some pics on here or facebook so i can see wth i missed lol