• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Crestview Hooters Meet 6/2/12

yosemiddysam

Donator
Here is a post on the ECMC Face Book page by my buddy Vinni.
I want to say a BIG thank you to all my fellow gear heads for the showing tonight, Wicked Stangs you guys lived up to your name!! The rest of you guys I think we showed the import guys and even the MOPAR guys who's King of the Road!! A personnel thanks to Sanka and Milne for coming all the way from Navarre been a while since we caught up hope to see ya next month too! The official Vinnie tally for tonight is 86 cars, in a parking lot built for 60!! I also have an apology from Hooters anybody that had a long wait, they had two cooks "No-Show" for work so needless to say there are some job openings coming up!! Again thank you my Brother's... Ciao V

seahawksax

Next time I will try to get my photographer to sponsor the event so we can get face time next time

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

'03snkbt

Yea...... Maybe we can work in a burnout competition....
prolly wont see that happening at a Hooters event. legallity issues and noise ordinance!! just saying......
and for those of us who dont do the FB thing anymore, post pics in here also please!

fangs99

Well I remember back when Fun Ford Weekend was around, the hooters in Orlando had a burnout comp..... Can't hurt to ask.