• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

DG Customs

Red

I went to DG Custums today to see what they could do as far as getting hood pins done on my car. These guys were very helpful on what I wanted and a good price to get it done. I also bought a billet grill grill for the best price I've seen anywhere for my car.

I'm also looking on getting some carbon fiber items for my car done. They have a realy good looking dipped looking carbon fiber. Great thing about this is that what ever you get done, it will always match. When you get different items from different companies they might not look the same. You can get anything with a carbon fiber look ,for cheaper, and it will always match.

I must say these guys reay inpressed me today.

Red

I'm just on thinking on getting some items in the interior dipped like my console and or part on my dash. Not in red but just the standerd carbon fiber look.

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
These guys are great, they did John's Car (Northern Country) and it really came out perfect.. They are doin the work on my Shelby too. I really couldn't think of anyone else I would rather have do the work on my car.. They are very helpful and also very open to new Ideas..

northerncountry

Red Glad to see you found vince and craig ( DG'S) they are the best in my eyes, they are working on a prototype grill for me hopfully I will get it soon and when I do I think it will just be awesome!

BD MACH

their shop is just around the corner from my work.
I bought a few xmas goodies for Gobbgo from them and was very impressed.
they seem to be stand up guys and passionate about what they do...

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
As some of y'all know I have had an issue with the insurance appraiser tryin to low ball me on my claim.. Vince from DG is all over it! He called USAA and got it all straight. That is customer service! I am very happy, I know I took my car to the right place.. I can't wait to see it when they are done, the Shelby will look better than it ever did.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
As some of y'all know I have had an issue with the insurance appraiser tryin to low ball me on my claim.. Vince from DG is all over it! He called USAA and got it all straight. That is customer service! I am very happy, I know I took my car to the right place.. I can't wait to see it when they are done, the Shelby will look better than it ever did.

Good to hear.

ears

what happened to your car steve? you didn't go take out a cavalier did you!! LOLOLOLOLOL!!! cant compete with the cavalier slayer!!!

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
Old news now, the car got keyed along the entire drivers side, hood, and deck lid.. The great part is it is being fixed (and improved) by the best shop in town DG Customs.:rock:

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
I decided to go hang out over there yesterday, and as I was driving up their driveway a bolt comes flying off of my car. Without any questions or anything they jacked my car up to see what was wrong. My ball-joint nut had flung off, they didn't have one at their shop so they actually went out and got one for me, it ended up taking us about an hour and a half to get my car fixed, but they didn't charge me for anything but the nuts, and they didn't even have me pay for it right there. Those guys are great. I guess that I didn't have a high enough grade of steel on there.

Tommy

I decided to go hang out over there yesterday, and as I was driving up their driveway a bolt comes flying off of my car. Without any questions or anything they jacked my car up to see what was wrong. My ball-joint nut had flung off, they didn't have one at their shop so they actually went out and got one for me, it ended up taking us about an hour and a half to get my car fixed, but they didn't charge me for anything but the nuts, and they didn't even have me pay for it right there. Those guys are great. I guess that I didn't have a high enough grade of steel on there.

ball joint castle nut flying off means that whoever last installed it probably didn't use a proper cotter pin, combined with lack of proper torque.

But I'm glad they took care of it for you.