• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

DG Customs

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
By the way, I looked at the ball joints that are on my old K-member and there is no place to put a cotter pin in.

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Heard back from Vince today. HP2's car is going tomorrow for a body work/paint quote.

Thanks all for the heads up about this place!!

northerncountry

Hey His No problem man these guys will take care of Herpony with kid gloves I mean just look at fighting sailors car. they did an awesome job on it and they are cool as hell to boot.

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Yeah, I am real interested in what this is going to cost :jaw: is what I am expecting LOL

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Yeah, but good bodywork and paint is worth it, you get what you pay for.

ears

steponmii, is getting all her stuff from them too. sounds like theyre getting very posative reviews so it looks like when i need something, ill be over there too!

step on mii

steponmii, is getting all her stuff from them too. sounds like theyre getting very posative reviews so it looks like when i need something, ill be over there too!

That I am :D just awaiting the call saying my stuff is in and I'll be there in a flash to get it put on :rock:

StarAngel

cool, Mii, they will do a great job for you!! and for HP2 TOO!

yea yea, the rest of you all are included :rock:

northerncountry

LOL I took my Vert over there to show them what I have done and man oh man do they want to get there hands on it LOL in a good way of course LOL

StarAngel

Yeah I am loving my new spoiler!! Why in the world would Ford ever put such a little duck tail on a mustang I willl never know! :biggrin::wtf::rofl:

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
We got back about an hour ago and we are VERY impressed with the Customer Service!! They looked the car over top to bottom and asked us what we were looking for. Instead of just blurting out a quote they are researching how much for certain parts and Vince is going to get back with us this afternoon.

Overall impression is very positive with DG!!

northerncountry

DG's is top notch once you go there from then on your part of the family! they take care of there customers like no other shop I have seen!

StarAngel

yeah I was there today and they looked over my spoiler and thought they weren't totally happy with the work on the posts...so.....they are going to remove it and redo! They want it to look as good as Fighting Sailor's Shelby. NIce!

northerncountry

Thats just how DG's is they don't settle for less than perfect. on my hood for the coupe they shot it twice because it wasn't up to " show standards" and if you never saw the hood they painted and waxed the underside of it too so it was as nice on the outside as it was on the inside.