• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Jun 16, 2012] Kearny Pearson Ford Car Show (San Diego, CA)

nikky_c2491

Donator
There still room? Havent been to an event or meetings lately due to work obligations. Hoping to come on out and see everyone again. :)

2K7GTCS

FYI - I received a notification from Kearny Pearson (email newsletter) which states this event is from 11am to 4pm.
Can someone confirm with them what time we should arrive? I would rather not make this into an 8 hour day. Just say'n...

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
FYI - I received a notification from Kearny Pearson (email newsletter) which states this event is from 11am to 4pm.
Can someone confirm with them what time we should arrive? I would rather not make this into an 8 hour day. Just say'n...
They want us there at 9am. We may need to leave the parking lot a little later, but coffee and good chats are always fun. I was told it's form 9am to 3pm.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
It was a great turn out. We had 15 cars cruised up from Bennigan's to Kearny Pearson Ford. I believe 3 more met up at Kearny Pearson. 18 cars total from Wicked Stangs. San Diego Stangs also came out and supported the show. I believe they brought out 8 cars. Thank you. I didn't have my camera. Hopefully those who brought cameras will post up some pictures. There were some beautiful cars there today. I think close to 100 Mustangs and Thunderbirds from all eras. Great time and great weather.

Thank you everyone for coming and supporting Kearny Pearson Ford.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I would also like to welcome Cindy and Joe, our two new members for joining us today. Hope you guys had a great time. Hope to see you again at our future events.