• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Marine Corps Exchange Miramar Car Show 12JUN2010

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Maybe you already registered and some email response didn't get out.

Just another suggestion. Check you spam folder, maybe it went there.

sdstangsbigred

How is does this car show go Is it makes seperate years each categorized Trophys or plaques my guys were wondering thanks.

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
I got my confirmation, I'm excited, hopefully my engine work overcomes my missing paint, lol.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
How is does this car show go Is it makes seperate years each categorized Trophys or plaques my guys were wondering thanks.

Not real sure. I think all Mustangs will be parked together and have a feeling its people's choice. If anyone have any experience with this, please chime in, but can't really find how they will award trophies and by what class or criteria.

yosemiddysam

Donator
Mike will probably kill me for this but I am pretty sure he is the one doing most of the planning. You could always call him at the hobby shop and ask...........Dont tell him I said so though lol

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Yosi is right, Mike is a good point of contact and he contacted Emilio to ask for our support. I'm sure he can verify who is registered and who is not. He can probably add you in when you talk to him if you're not on the list. Excellent point, Yosi, but we didn't hear it from you. LOL!

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
If we are all parking together Im buying some NOS. I need something to make my car stand out against some of you.
I will let the kids hit the button or something lol To many nice cars to compete against. Im kidding I am more intrested
it going on and bashing on a few cars that are not mine. I heard they are having some kinda road course for new cars
that you can test drive we will see. I think this is going to be a great show

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Yeah, suppose to be a road course to test the new product. But I'm thinking its the short ones they have at various car shows. Test the bumps and brakes and all those fun stuff.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Come on Everyone this is going to be a good show.. Come out and have a good time Wicked Stangs Style...