• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Marine Corps Exchange Miramar Car Show 12JUN2010

BurnieB78

I got my email pretty much IMMEDIATELY after signing up.....from the time it took me to open a new browser and log into my email...a reply had been sent.

StarAngel

Yeah I did mine again yesterday and got my email soon after. I say even if you don't get confirmation, just print the flyer and come anyway. They will not turn you away with all of us there! :)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
If anyone needs a pass, let me know. I'll have 5 extra ones with me.

Red......Mike sent out another email today and I saw your email address on there. I wonder if your wickedstangs email address is working because that's the one that was listed.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
This is the email I got. I included the email address. Not sure if this is all of them, but see if your's is on in.

[adp.1944@yahoo.com.sg, andrewchecchia@hotmail.com, anthony_thomas@live.com, betty7156@att.net, BLDNGSD@SAN.RR.COM, Boss429sd@yahoo.com, cjnewlin@sbcglobal.net, cmmilmac@tfb.com, daelston@gmail.com, dumasgary@aol.com, eth90mat97@cox.net, fgarcia_1986@yahoo.com, fomococruisers@gmail.com, frozenblaze78@gmail.com, garrisonkarr@yahoo.com, gcanfiel@cox.net, gmntmare@cox.net, grogers3@cox.net, happyoneguy22@yahoo.com, herk23o@yahoo.com, james.secrist@usmc.mil, jhnubn@aol.com, joepwyc@yahoo.com, jpeters1@san.rr.com, jsampadian@san.rr.com, julew99@yahoo.com, kent.broman@att.com, kyle.kennedy@usmc.mil, marekra@yahoo.com, matthew.etchepare@att.net, michael91911@cox.net, mike.bajko@yahoo.com, mmccracken@myshinebox.com, Mustangcwo@hotmail.com, myoung@usmc-mccs.org, niceasp98@cox.net, paradisegirl@cox.net, proudad5907@yahoo.com, realdanny1@hotmail.com, red@wickedstangs.com, rhodeos@cox.net, richardtrrs@cox.net, roadstermike@gmail.com, robtwright@earthlink.net, s.l.vick@hotmail.com, salvador.vasquez1@usmc.mil, samandpatelleson@cox.net, schweiger427@yahoo.com, sdsubzero4@cox.net, sdsucmj@gmail.com, sean.nichols10@gmail.com, smckay0@cox.net, sp1964@cox.net, s-ulmer@att.net, sunkshark@yahoo.com, sxy_mustang@yahoo.com, tbcrain@gmail.com, teddelshilts@msn.com, voldbejc@lhd8.navy.mil, wbfarmer@sbcglobal.net, werling@aol.com, wingman_g@yahoo.com, wsmith@cts.com, xlr8or@san.rr.com

Subject: MCAS Miramar All Ford Car Show

Size: 2 MB

Attachments: ford_op_drive_flyer.pdf (1926.9 KB)

Thank You for registering for the event this Saturday. I"ve attached the flyer. To access the base you will need to print the second page with the parking pass if you don"t have one. You can pass this along to your Friends that would like to participate in the show,
This is going to be a great event and I'm looking forward to seeing you there.
Thank You Mike
]

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Well I signed my mom up, so she'll be there for shure.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
WOW!!! WICKEDSTANGS email address. I guess im not cool enough for one.

GLDNPNY

Well I went ahead and registered even though I have stickers and got the confirmation immediately. So I will see you at Fry's at 0700 tomorrow.