• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

MVTW 5 (UPDATE)

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Good Morning Everyone..

Here is an UPDATE to MVTW 5

Volunteers, that I have so far or have heard from...
1. Donna - Registration Tent / Racing Booth
2. Gwen - Registration Tent / Racing Booth
3. BurnieB78 - Staging Lane
4. BlueBoss - Return Lane
5. nikky_c2491 - Havent heard from her...
6. Luckychance - Marking Cars
7. Samuel Chambers - Return Lane/ Runner

The Following positions are available:
  • Staging Lane
  • Return Lane
  • Registration Tent
  • Marking Cars
Please post up if you are volunteering..... We have 5 slots left.. Have to submit the name later today..

Next Agenda Please post up if you have Hand Held Radios you can bring to the event..
wickedstangs - 3
Danny -

We will be meeting up at 06:30am
Denny's
665 N MOLLISON AVE
EL CAJON, CA 92021

Wicked Stangs Members that are racing get in at Barona for 35.00 make sure you have some sort of decal on your vehicle representing us to get 5.00 off...

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I believe Luckychance will be there early to volunteer. I'm sure he can assist with marking cars.

I have a couple of radios, just need to dig them out of storage. Hopefully still works.

Also, I'll be at Denny's at 6am. So if you want to meet for breakfast, post up or let me know so I can get a big enough table.

yosemiddysam

Donator
Emillio.........who is gonna get to wear the I got spanked by sticker this time? I have not heard any trash talking......

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Emillio.........who is gonna get to wear the I got spanked by sticker this time? I have not heard any trash talking......
No more competition for me after you left so I retired from racing.. I hung it up.. now i over see everything :)

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk