• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

My POS...any ideas?

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
Can we get a poll going on how long Ears car will be running before it comes apart? Literally.........I heard you have some jerry rigging that would make Jerry himself proud! lol

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Can we get a poll going on how long Ears car will be running before it comes apart? Literally.........I heard you have some jerry rigging that would make Jerry himself proud! lol

What do you mean how long it will be running? Let's start a poll to see WHEN it will run first. LOL!

ears

gery rigged,,,, we'll see about that

what are we talkin about here??

there are a few things here and there that are temporarily secured, and temporarily put together. jsut to get on to other jobs. but by the time it is running. it will be corrected.

here well list a few,

fuel rails are banded to the manifold. like i said, thats just for now, i have not yet had the brackets welded to the rails, they will be soon. when i get the intercooler tubbing welded up it will be welded along with it.

the radiator, is jsut sittiang in the front behind the bumper.but now i need brackets welded up along with the rails.

the fuel line, was pput in just haning oon the tank. but its now fixed.

the fuel relays are for now just put in, but it will be soldered.

and finnaly the push button i know that tod said he didnt like how i am installing it. but it will be installed and work just as well as any other set up..... ive done a bit of research on it, and whether you do it the way im doin it or the way tod would do it...... itll do the same w reguardless. i may be missing somethin. but point blank..... its a work in progress. everything will be good to go..... maybe not right now..... but it will.... before it hits the road

ears

well,,,, i sent the intake tuubing out for production finnaly today. and he was talkin about a month turn around! so im not sure if ill have the car up for mvtw. ill have to see when he gets my tubing back to me. i cant really bi*tch about turn around time hes producing me a one off prty intricate piece from scratch... wait make that two. and each will be one off mandrel bent pieces. sexy as hell. im doin away with all the couplers from procharger and goin with solid pieces......mmmmmm at least i wont have to worry about exploding couplers when i hit 20 psi!

ears

im doin everything i can to get everything else done though. so that when the tubes do come in all ill have to do is throw em on and i can start tuning the car! but until then i wont even be able to get the car started!

M

Mustangcwo

Let me do the math...

15 FEB + 1 month = 15 March
MVTW is 17 APR

Hmmmmmm, only one month to assemble and tune. That would be a record for your car. :rofl:

ears

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,,,,,,,,,, in that case,,,,, i should still be good to go.... for some reason i thought i only had a month! so scratch that previous post... im still on schedule. so long as he doesnt run into any snags! which shouldnt happen, i wouldnt think, he sounded pretty on point. he took my stock tubing with all the couplers. measured and drew diagrams of whats gonna be changed. and we worked it out together to eliminate 4 90* bends and 3 45* bends. its gonna flow 100 times nicer!

i cant fn wait.... this is gonna be one nice piece!!!!

but wait theres more.....

YOU ARE A DUMB ASS

ears

second piece went out for initial mock up today! so the official bending and creation of the tubing is under way!

boostedmach

CamCover.jpg

New Black Cam Covers!