• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

My POS...any ideas?

02gt

oh you better correct yourself son!! it was dyno tuned! it was just so bad,,,,, hell it was like hellen keller tuned the thing!! so now,,,, after the mega squirt...... oh its game on!!

Hellen keller....!!!!:rofl:

Mach1Marauder

OH hell no....no he didn't...you haven't even had your dyno tuned yet....im predicting mine will be back on the track before the you guys even are done...lol

Do you need for me to come out and spank your 2V azz?:lol::lol:

Did the OP get his problem solved? I'm not going thru 11 paged of BS.:laugh:

boostedmach

Just an update, Fixed my Electrical Problem, Number 3 coil (+) and (-) wire had gotten super hot..prob from a bad coil and the copper was so hard, if it was bent at all it would crack and break in your hand.

Now its going into the shop to get the rest done while Im on a 1.5month underway adventure.

-boosted

The mach will soon run again.

ears

im still confused at why you need it to be in the shop,,,,,,, maybe its just been a while!

boostedmach

he narrowed it down to wiring to the injectors, but he hasnt actually fixed it yet!

I have no idea what your talking about here...but its always been a coil problem, as far as my miss was concerned...thats fixed, but I still have valve train issues.

ears

tell me about it...... thats ok though. shell be up and running soon enough..... i should count the number of times i say that!! donate a dollar to the club every time i do.... damn... we would be a rich club~~

ears

i would,,,,,,,, if someone would give me some damn money!!! and my damn wife would watch the boy for a bit and give me some time to work on her!!! oh and YOUR damn wife,,,,,,,,,,,,, keepin me buisy all weekend!! lolololol

speaking of which. i found this bad ass guy who will come out to my house with some tubbing for the blower... and he will help me mach up and mandrel bend the tubbing right there.... so no welds required... other than mounting the bov. and the other bungs!! gonna save me some dollas!!

ears

true dat!!

hay boosted i heard you were thinkin of a dedicated drive on that beast!!!

i know its expensive. and honestly its a real pain in the ass to get the whole thing together. and there isnt alot of support for it........ but the goods comes in when you actually put it on the car. its guaranteed up to 34 psi. absolutely zero slip. guaranteed. and the guy was saying. that because it is set up the way it is. you dont have all the tention on the serpentine drive its all on the blower belt and since the blower belt is set up off the face of the motor. you will prty well never have to change your belt again!! unlike putting the blower inline with the serpentine drive which stresses the hell out of the beltand is very prone to slip at higher rpms.... and even lower rpms!

so with all that. contact house of boost and tgheyll hook you up. i talk to jeremy when i call. hell let you know what will be optimal for your specific application. be it a dedicated drive. or just a thicker belt or what have you.