• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

new guy intro

lakenheath24

Hello everyone. I am in Niceville and am looking forward to meeting some fellow mustang guys. I am a fox body guy and currently have a bone stock 90 lx convert as my DD. I also have an 88 Turbo Coupe I am doing up for show and go. Again, looking forward to being here!

Attachments

• WP_000260.jpg
    WP_000260.jpg
    527.2 KB · Views: 183
  • WP_000072.jpg
    WP_000072.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 171
  • WP_000073.jpg
    WP_000073.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 169

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
yes, very nice pics and welcome hope you enjoy your stay. If you need anything just ask...

4.6stangpower

2001 gt vert
welcome to teh club there r a bunch of gear heads on here if u need nething just ask they will help u with everything

lakenheath24

Thanks! I cant wait to get started on the mustang...its an AOD car, but someone put 2.73's in it thinking good MPG's. It's a freaking dog, so I am gonna get 4.10's first thing. As far as the turbo coupe, I am saving up for a full Maximum Motorsport suspension. As far as the motor, the block has been bored 030, w/forged pistons, the head has a ranger roller cam, big valves and has been flowed. I have an he-351 Holset waiting t o bolt on as well. For the money I should have built a 306, but hey, I like being a little different.