• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New here -- 2003 Cobra

JW03

I met someone today on Eglin AFB that told me about the site, so I thought I would check it out. I am not new to Mustangs but I am new to Cobras. I have had 3 GT's and a '01 Bullit (so basically 4 GT's) that have ranged from bolt ons to Vortech supercharged.

I have a black 2003 Cobra now. Currently there is not a lot done to it. It has an SLP catback, tinted windows, tinted headlights, tinted taillights, 18x9/18x10 10th Annivery SVE wheels, and Eibach Pro Kit lowering springs.

2DSC03615.jpg

DSC03608.jpg

I just ordered Mac LT headers, Spec Stage 2+ clutch, Lethal Performance X Pipe, and a few other things for it. Short term plans are to get a Magnaflow catback for it to replace the SLP once I get the headers on, and a 2.76 pulley along with JLT CAI.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
very nice and welcome hope you enjoy your stay. If you need anything just post on here... again Welcome

seahawksax

Welcome... I see u have sc plates what part are you from??

2005 Tahoe LT ( family truck)
1993 camaro Z28 super charged (sold)
2000 mustang GT supercharged (sold)
2006 mustang GT with a $9,800 build list ( taking donations :) )

yosemiddysam

Donator
Welcome to the club. It was Shane that asked ya to come. He has a red 10th annv. We will be at Hooters tonight. Great lookin Cobra.... will be nice to get three Black Cobras together for a photo op tonight! I am trying to get a hold of the guy with the Red Cobra Vert with Black rims as well. If you know him tell him to join.

JW03

Guess I should have checked this earlier... stopped by hooters tonight for a few but didn't really know anyones face. Lotta nice Mustangs out there!