• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Nov 12, 2011] SAVE THE DATE! PARADE & FESTIVAL (Chula Vista, CA)

dtopford

Well if the Parade ends up a bust we could all Cannonball (or Gumball depending on your age) out to some patch of sunshine some place.

Red

I got a call from Lourdes Ramos the parade coordinator today. She's telling me that rain or shin the parade is going to happen. She was wondering if we would still come if it rains? I'm still going to go, but just need a head count on everyone else that still wants to do this rain or shine so I can let her know asap.

Thanks Red

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I got a call from Lourdes Ramos the parade coordinator today. She's telling me that rain or shin the parade is going to happen. She was wondering if we would still come if it rains? I'm still going to go, but just need a head count on everyone else that still wants to do this rain or shine so I can let her know asap.

Thanks Red

I'll still come, but my top will be up if its raining.

Reactions: Red

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
I'm still in for Saturday. I hope the rain stays away long enough to get the parade completed. I'll be vacuuming and washing the car tomorrow.

Red

It's great to hear that you guys still want to do this parade. Should still be fun even if it rains.

dtopford

well we will give it a go, and hope it will hold off long enough to do the parade. See you guys in the AM

06TwinScrewGT

I thought i was going to be able to go but check engine light comes on 2 weeks after i buy it now its in the shop...UGH...they think an 02 sensor wife is pinched so we will see... they gave me a Hyundai sonata in place of my baby ...car is hideous lol