• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Oct 7, 2012] Mustangs By The Bay (San Diego, Ca 92101)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
This year's event will be held on October 7th, 2012 at the Embarcadero Marina Park in downtown San Diego.

We will once again show up to support this local show in large number as we have in the past.

We will meet at the Starbucks Mission Valley at 7:00 AM and roll out at 7:30 AM. The Starbucks is located across the street from Macy's Mission Valley. The address is: 1620 Camino De La Reina, San Diego 92108.

Registration and additional information can be found at: http://www.sdmustangs.com/ Registration will be available later this year.

Here is the Registration Below..www.mcsd.tzo.net/mc

Attachments

• registration.pdf
    77.1 KB · Views: 245
did they even have a truck class last time cus i dont recall there being any rancheros and other trucks in attendance?

Ron Gregory

did they even have a truck class last time cus i dont recall there being any rancheros and other trucks in attendance?

Hi Warrior,
YES, we had a Ford Truck class. Class 4000 with 6 trucks with 2 being Ranchero's, or day of show, Class 3800/3900 Non Mustang older than 59 and newer than 60. While the Mustangs by the Bay show is primarily a Mustang show, we do have catagories vehicles for other than Mustangs and welcome your truck.

Regards,

Ron Gregory
2012 MBTB chair

Ron Gregory

for everyone...

Hi Emelio,
I wanted to comment on an e mail I received from a person named Cesear. He questioned about splitting the 94-04 class. I sent him a long e mail which probably didn't reach this site. In that class we had 14 cars, mostly all in the modified class pretty balanced between 94-98, 99-04. I did make a modification to the class but put all the stock and personalized cars in the 94-04 (5 cars 2011) in one class, split the modified cars (94-98, 99-04) into two classes. All styles are put together (coupe/vert). There's not enough cars to justify breaking them out any more than that. For some reason we don't get a lot of this group at our show. Perhaps we can get more cars from your group with this change. Stay tuned, I think everyone will like what I did to the Shelby's, Bullitts, Roush, Saleen, GT/CS and Boss 302's.

TTYL...

Ron Gregory
2012 MBTB Chair

Ron Gregory

This year's event will be held on October 7th, 2012 at the Embarcadero Marina Park in downtown San Diego.

We will once again show up to support this local show in large number as we have in the past.

We will meet at the Starbucks Mission Valley at 6:30 AM and roll out at 7 AM. The Starbucks is located across the street from Macy's Mission Valley. The address is: 1620 Camino De La Reina, San Diego 92108.

Registration and additional information can be found at: http://www.sdmustangs.com/ Registration will be available later this year.[/

Ron Gregory

Emillio,

Thank you for posting a map for the location for our show. The map indicates the show is at south park, actually it's at the Marina Park NORTH. That's the park North on the map. Perhaps you have a way to correct that for us...Thanks again for your support.

Ron Gregory
MBTB show chair

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Emillio,

Thank you for posting a map for the location for our show. The map indicates the show is at south park, actually it's at the Marina Park NORTH. That's the park North on the map. Perhaps you have a way to correct that for us...Thanks again for your support.

Ron Gregory
MBTB show chair

Fixed and thank you...

Ron Gregory

Can't wait for this! I missed it the past two years but I'll be there this year!

Hi Russell,

Look forward to havin you and anyone else from the High Desert be a part of the show. Back in the early 70's I lived in Lancaster, 43630 N. 21st St W...still remember the address. I worked for a new home builder named John Deeter and then Larwin Homes...I moved back to Bakersfield and began a professional baseball umpiring career....

I'll send Emillio an application for the MBTB show he can put on his web site so you can print them off...How large of a group do you have in that chapter?

Ron Gregory
2012 MBTB chairman

GhostRider

Hi Russell,

Look forward to havin you and anyone else from the High Desert be a part of the show. Back in the early 70's I lived in Lancaster, 43630 N. 21st St W...still remember the address. I worked for a new home builder named John Deeter and then Larwin Homes...I moved back to Bakersfield and began a professional baseball umpiring career....

I'll send Emillio an application for the MBTB show he can put on his web site so you can print them off...How large of a group do you have in that chapter?

Ron Gregory
2012 MBTB chairman

Wow, I've lived here all of my life, minus the time I spent in the Marine Corps. It's not a bad place to live, it's growing very fast now. Sounds good, I'm going to register as soon as I can. As of now we have 6 members in our chapter, and we're always trying to expand. I'm going to see if anyone else is interested in cruising down to San Diego with me for MBTB.

Ron Gregory

a
Wow, I've lived here all of my life, minus the time I spent in the Marine Corps. It's not a bad place to live, it's growing very fast now. Sounds good, I'm going to register as soon as I can. As of now we have 6 members in our chapter, and we're always trying to expand. I'm going to see if anyone else is interested in cruising down to San Diego with me for MBTB.

Russell,

I know what you mean, I lived there from 1970 to the beginning of 76. My youngest son was born at AV hospital on 10th I believe? Shoot me an e mail address and I'll send the registration direct to you or you can pick it up here with Emilio's help. It would be nice if you drove down the night before. I have a line on an inexpensive Motel on Taylor St. in Old Town. A lot of the out of towners are stayin there, it's called the Padre Trails Inn. Very accomodating, small bar and restaurant for breakfast, not like Denny's and it's right across the street from a Mexican restraurant that was voted the best in SD. But there's a Denny's just down the street too. The good news it's about $58 for a double. The CHP and local PD hang around as it's right at the Hwy 5 and 8 interchange. The CHP station is about 1 mile up the road. Drop me a line at rgregory6261@gmail.com. It would be great to have you. The Wicked Stangs as a group have always been so supportive, especially Emilio and Danny. I push their group to new members as well as the MCof SD club...Always room for more good people.

Ron Gregory
2012 MBTB show chair
MCof SD