• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Parting out rio 94 GT

94riogt

Have every part except for driverside fender and headlight and the transmission, and rear axle (parts off of it are still available but it is snapped). Everything else is available. Let me know what you need and we can work out a price. Motor ran before accident and has 128k miles, all stock except for BBK headers. Car is lowered on eibach pro-kit aswell. Interior is sadal and the airbags are intact. The driver side airbag is the cobra airbag but would need to be repainted. Let me know what your looking for and I can snap a picture for you. Willing to negotiate the sale of the whole car aswell.

STLGriff

window motors? and the large plastic piece that has the window switches and that little door hand cup..not sure of the name

94riogt

The cup holder thats in the center console? Both door panels are pending sale including the switches, but I do have both window motors, both function perfectly and I replaced the bushing on the driver side about 7 months ago. Offer?

STLGriff

HPIM1218.jpg

not sure if this worked or not but the piece circled.

94riogt

Those are pending sale along with the door panels, but if the buyer does not have cash by tuesday then they are all yours. However I should let you know that some of the clips are broken on them so they do not fit as well as they should, but it is nothing a dab of super glue doesnt fix (what I did when I still drove the car). Did you want the window motors still?

STLGriff

I had the same problem with broken clips, that why i was trying to find more so i didnt have to use super glue, but i may just do it. What are you wanting for the window motors?

94riogt

still have front spindles, the headers have about 4k miles on them and they are the BBK unequal length shortys, bought them new from Jegs for like 220 about 5 months ago, will let them go for 150. For the motors, I dunno, like 40 bucks for the pair? I would prefer to sell the motor complete, but I will let you know if I end up parting it out.

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Pm me your address man, I'd like to come out and take a look at what you got.

94riogt

Sorry just been really busy, you know me IgottaV8, me and you were gunnin for that chick in the notch a while ago lol. By rear end is snapped I mean the passenger side axle has broken and there is some damage to the axle housing, it is difficult to tell but it looks like the entire housing may be bent (it hit pretty damn hard) the lower control arm is bent at a 90 degree angle and both the tail pipe and shock are tweaked. I need to get back to you about the spindles because the car is being picked up monday by a junk yard and I need to call and see if the vehicle still needs to have wheels.

Do you want the factory springs or the eibach pro kit thats on it? 15 bucks for the factory set or 120 for the eibachs.

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
lol I remember, yeah. Sorry to hear about the car man. Good luck with everything.