• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Parting out rio 94 GT

94riogt

Make an offer me an offer on the rails. However I need the car gone by monday so I may not have time to get the rails off with everything else im trying to get done (god I hate bitchy landlords... and god I hate deadlines...). That being said I need this car gone, so if anyone wants to just get the whole car save for the missing parts mentioned before make me an offer.

94riogt

Alright well sorry for not getting back to you guys, but I got wrench happy this weekend and snapped a few shots of what I got off the car so far. There is really to many things to go threw it all and make prices, so im just gonna put up all these pics and just let me know if you see anything you might be interested in.

IMG_0315.jpg

IMG_0316.jpg

IMG_0317.jpg

IMG_0326.jpg

IMG_0327.jpg

IMG_0328.jpg

IMG_0329.jpg

IMG_0330.jpg

IMG_0331.jpg

IMG_0332.jpg

IMG_0333.jpg

IMG_0335.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

IMG_0339.jpg

IMG_0340.jpg

ears

hay man,,,, are you the one that i got the cf hood from? is so,,,, i want your side pipes.... for shizzle....

94riogt

Nah that wasnt me, sorry. On a side note ive got some 1994-95 BBK unequal length shorty headers ill let go for 140 OBO, a set of eibach pro-kit lowering springs ill let go for 140 OBO, and some koni yellow double adjustables, one is damaged and will probably need to be replaced, but these retail for like 530 or something for the pair, but you can buy them seperate. So take umm both for 120 OBO.

94riogt

spindles are good, trying to sell as a kit with front and rear calipers/brackets aswells as brake lines and master cylinder/brake booster. Asking $350 for it but to wickedstangs guys 300 O.B.O for all of it.

Foxman

do you have the over flow tank for the radiator and the rails... ill give you 35 shipped for the two... let me know

94riogt

Actually just sold the overflow tank and the car was hauled off with the engine still in it (ran out of time) so unfortunatly no fuel rails either, sorry I couldnt help ya out man. This weekend i'll go threw everything I have left and put up a more organized thread.