• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

PROJECT WIKDLX

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
The gears just affect the steepness of the curve and not the overall horsepower. I'm going to guess 305.

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
Intake is choking it. You should have put some little Gt40's on there if you were going to use that thing. Badass heads with a POS intake. What gears are in it?

Ford1288

Donator
For real, why keep a stock intake? I wouldn't even tune it yet E. Put a darn intake on there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Intake is choking it. You should have put some little Gt40's on there if you were going to use that thing. Badass heads with a POS intake. What gears are in it?
Just a little I paid to have my lower Ported by Thomas Moss
Labor for porting Explorer lower intake for AFR 185 heads - $160
Solvent tank, R&R oil baffle(s) bead blast, coat with 500°F clear ceramic engine enamel - $25
Ported - Coated Explorer Lower2.JPG

For real, why keep a stock intake? I wouldn't even tune it yet E. Put a darn intake on there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
just stock looking..

Remember, WIKDLX is going to be my daily driver.

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
That article is from February of 2000 lol They didn't even make trickflow intakes back then haha. I'm sure it will make a lot of torque, but it's going to run out real quick up top.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
That article is from February of 2000 lol They didn't even make trickflow intakes back then haha. I'm sure it will make a lot of torque, but it's going to run out real quick up top.

speaking about trick, Pha is trying to get a hold of you trick :) Yay, I am going to lose a bit of top end but, it will be fun down low. The Cam I got should work pretty good.

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Dang E!! Just saw this thread... didnt know you had a fox too! It looks great! Hope mine turns out that good. Gonna be a loooong time before mine get there though...

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
It was either a new mercedes our fix up the fox i choose to fix up the fox..:)

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

So ummmm..........where are pics of the finished product off of the rack. I am not local and the suspense is killing me. If it is secret send a pic. I'll pm the e-address.