• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Race Car Install Day 07MAR2010 (Miramar) **TODAY**

northerncountry

Nice hey CWO I took the vert to the alignment shop and they said my right front brake was leaking alittle bit I went by JBA today ( they sold me the kit) and they gave me some copper washers for the brake system. Don't I need crush sleeves?

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
Nice hey CWO I took the vert to the alignment shop and they said my right front brake was leaking alittle bit I went by JBA today ( they sold me the kit) and they gave me some copper washers for the brake system. Don't I need crush sleeves?

This may sound like a dumb question, but were they tightened with a line wrench? Crush sleeves? I think you are talking about the copper washers.

M

Mustangcwo

Copper washers is correct. The old ones come out and the new ones go in.

M

Mustangcwo

This may sound like a dumb question, but were they tightened with a line wrench? Crush sleeves? I think you are talking about the copper washers.

His bolts can be tightened with a box end wrench. He needed new copper washers. The old ones were torn up.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Sounds like there will be a great turnout for this install event. I can bring some dogs if someone can pick up some buns!!!

This is going to be an above average install day. The J-Mod will be taking up most of my time and the rest of the car will be left to the trusted agents. Lets have some fun and get WickedFox back on the track.

Emilio, where is the car going after the install? I have a Cobra that needs to park in my driveway.

It can come here...

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
not anymore. I am not available the 7th..... sorry. I could the original day though

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
not anymore. I am not available the 7th..... sorry. I could the original day though

Gibs please stop posting... This is nothing different from all the 1000+ post you do :thefinger: :rofl::rofl::hello:

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Well D-Bag, if you hadnt changed the damn date, it wouldnt have been a problem would it......... This is your fault not mine! You didnt order the parts early enough to be able to make the first working party.....poor planning on your part it seems to me.

Have a great day.

Edit: oh yeah it seems like alot of stuff lately is becoming last minute.....

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
Well D-Bag, if you hadnt changed the damn date, it wouldnt have been a problem would it......... This is your fault not mine! You didnt order the parts early enough to be able to make the first working party.....poor planning on your part it seems to me.

Have a great day.

Edit: oh yeah it seems like alot of stuff lately is becoming last minute.....

LOL! :popcorn: