• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

South Carolina Members Check In

KBDRK98

Heyyy guys. I made it here. Im Kevin from Spartanburg SC. Have a 98 GT, MMR forged short block, Kenne Bell 2.1 IC, exhaust, gears, Good to see some of yall on here..

bob, glad to see your still alive.. :D:D

RoadconePhoto

Private Barnett reporting for ish stirring duty!

car is in Sig... its a turd... hoping to build a Boss 5.0L with trickflow h/c/i package and make about 650-700 on da good stuff

Linn@Amazon

hello all.. Im Linn.. my husband Rick and I have a 94 GT vert,03 Harley truck and a 05 GT with a hellion turbo ..

nice to see an active Stang club in the area again

grabber09gt

Ok, sorry I'm late. I'm here now and that counts for something, right? My name is Melissa, I have a Grabber orange 09 GT. I love speed, cars, and the smell of racing fuel. I have a motor-mouthed two-year old that is the brightest little person in the room, the majority of the time. I love my Husband and his abnoxiously loud car. And I absolutely love Events. I love planning them, attending them, even cleaning up after them. If you need anything at all feel free to let me help you. Can't Wait to meet all of you!

GT400SC

PM for Decals
Ok, sorry I'm late. I'm here now and that counts for something, right? My name is Melissa, I have a Grabber orange 09 GT. I love speed, cars, and the smell of racing fuel. I have a motor-mouthed two-year old that is the brightest little person in the room, the majority of the time. I love my Husband and his abnoxiously loud car. And I absolutely love Events. I love planning them, attending them, even cleaning up after them. If you need anything at all feel free to let me help you. Can't Wait to meet all of you!

Melissa, it was nice chatting with you online the other day. If you folks out there in SC need anything from us "westerners" just holler! With all you great new members, this whole organization is gonna really go places!

Glad you and all the rest of the SC folks are here with us!

Tim

snowman03gt

hey good looken:D

jblanton

My name is jeremy, i live in Clemson South Carolina. I drive a 2003 stage 2 roush mustang. I like hanging out and going to car shows.