• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

South Carolina Members Check In

SexyMach1

Hey ya'll I'm Ashley. I think I introduced myself in my first post so I don't wanna repeat myself lol I'm from the Easley/Powdersville area. I work at a bank right now but I'm in school for Dental Assisting. I love mustangs, always have. Glad to be here. Best forum I've been on by far! :)

stanglvr

Just wanted to stop in and say hi! My name is Lindie, I drive a 2002 GT convertible with all 2003 Mach 1 stuff. My husband is Lee, his current mustang is 2004 Mystic Cobra. We have several other project mustangs in the works. Glad to see another Mustang Club forming! Hopefully we'll make it out to some of your events! We heard about the club from Rick@Amazon.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Welcome! I have a 2002 GT convertible, too. Post some pics of it. When you say Mach 1 stuff, do you mean the engine, or the trims? But sounds cool.

snowman03gt

Just wanted to stop in and say hi! My name is Lindie, I drive a 2002 GT convertible with all 2003 Mach 1 stuff. My husband is Lee, his current mustang is 2004 Mystic Cobra. We have several other project mustangs in the works. Glad to see another Mustang Club forming! Hopefully we'll make it out to some of your events! We heard about the club from Rick@Amazon.

welcome u two:D

stanglvr

Welcome! I have a 2002 GT convertible, too. Post some pics of it. When you say Mach 1 stuff, do you mean the engine, or the trims? But sounds cool.

Everything! I loved the looks of the Mach 1's but I wanted a Convertible, so we just made our own! The engine, shaker set up, interior, chrome Mach 1 wheels, etc...And I've upgraded to an IRS from an '03 Cobra. (I love how it handles!)

topless

Hi yall, well must of yall know us from umc. we have a blue 03 vert gt. hubby will have to tell yall what is done to it. All I know is that it has the stalker 2 hood due to me wrecking it.
Blake

topless

My 03 has a Mac cold air intake, Flowmasters, SCT chip by Amazon, Motive Gear 4.10s, and a Nos Sniper system.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Everything! I loved the looks of the Mach 1's but I wanted a Convertible, so we just made our own! The engine, shaker set up, interior, chrome Mach 1 wheels, etc...And I've upgraded to an IRS from an '03 Cobra. (I love how it handles!)

That is cool! Post some pictures, please. Love to see it.

mustangmatt01

My name is Matt, I came out to cherrydale yesterday to check out the club, had a great time and will do again. I live in Boiling Springs SC and i drive a 2001 Mustang GT with a few mods lol but i enjoy anything there is that deals with stangs, this is my 2nd 2001 GT (R*I*P) to the other :( and ive also had a 1999 Cobra Vert which i didnt like and got rid of after a year or so of having. Hope to see u all again at the next meet, Later Peeps

atlblue98gt

Greer, SC
My name is Matt, I came out to cherrydale yesterday to check out the club, had a great time and will do again. I live in Boiling Springs SC and i drive a 2001 Mustang GT with a few mods lol but i enjoy anything there is that deals with stangs, this is my 2nd 2001 GT (R*I*P) to the other :( and ive also had a 1999 Cobra Vert which i didnt like and got rid of after a year or so of having. Hope to see u all again at the next meet, Later Peeps
Glad you made it here matt. Youll learn the boards pretty fast. We are a fun group pf guys and girls. We keep the boards pretty active. And the events are getting planned one a week sometimes two times. Its gonna be a busy summer.