• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

South Carolina Members Check In

whippled03cobra

I will start my name is Dennis. I live in Easley,SC I drive a 2003 10th annv cobra its whipple supercharged with every bolt on you can think of i even did a soild axle swap for those drag days. I enjoy meeting people who sare the interest in mustangs.Doing car shows, drag days and just hanging out.

atlblue98gt

Greer, SC
My name is Bryan. Chiming in from south carolina. I Live in Greer. Enjoyed the first meeting tonight and look foward to future events. By the way I have a 98 bright atlantic blue gt. I"ve done an engine swap. Have a 2000 gt widsor block. Forged with comp 278 cams. Full exhaust ( bbk shorty headers, bbk o/r hpipe, and borla stingers cat back. Have superior axels. And awaiting boost! I'm looking foward to dragstrips and car shows!

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Hello my name Freddy (papa's stang) I live in Easley I Like Car shows ,mountain runs and just Hanging out:bo:
You came to the right club for all those things:)

My name is Bryan. Chiming in from south carolina. I Live in Greer. Enjoyed the first meeting tonight and look foward to future events. By the way I have a 98 bright atlantic blue gt. I"ve done an engine swap. Have a 2000 gt widsor block. Forged with comp 278 cams. Full exhaust ( bbk shorty headers, bbk o/r hpipe, and borla stingers cat back. Have superior axels. And awaiting boost! I'm looking foward to dragstrips and car shows!
Sweet ride looking forward for the write up and the build..

snowman03gt

My names Doug snowman03gt i live in Laurens i know all theses guys so far heck there like family i got a 03 GT with some mods still in the works should be done this year then ill start saving to get me a new one in 2011

atlblue98gt

Greer, SC
when is anyone finished with a mustang? Ive had mine for 5 years, and still moding. Just go it paid off so its really time to cut loose and make it more of a drag car.

TrueBlue02

Hi everyone........ its me, Destiny.....!!!!!!! woot, woot........

I live in Taylors with my wonderfull husband Dana and my beatiful son Daxton...... I drive a 2002 TrueBlue GT, and she is purrrtttyyyy...... I have 4:10 gears, Short ram intake, CNL intake plenum, Custome SCT tune, Steeda triax shifter, lowering springs, ported throttle body, off road MAC H-pipe, flow masters, and Mustang Sally emblems........ and thats just for my GT,, we have a cobra also...... but ill let my husband tell you about that....:shift:

SickAssCobra

Hey everyone my wife and I (trueblue02) are members of the Upstate Mustang Club. We look forward to hanging out with you also. I drive a 1997 Cobra

100_1612.jpg

100_0540.jpg

It has 4.56 gears, King Cobra clutch, FRPP aluminum driveshaft, cold air intake, BBK throttle body, and BBK under drive pullies.