• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Steeda Upper Control Arm

winmag300338

Does anyone have any experience with the Steeda adjustable upper control arm on a 2013+ GT? I plan on adding the Eibach pro-kit springs and Steeda LCA's. Just wondering if I have to change out the UCA and if so how bad the NVH is with the Steeda UCA.

Thanks,
Bill

tom

Call Eibach, I am doing the pro-kit also and BMR UCA and LCA's . Check your pinion angle if you do the UCA . Danny put the same springs kit on his 13 gt as yours with no UCA with no problems. Good Luck

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
As Tom said I put the springs on my '14 GT. I did not put LCA or UCA on. I may later but as of now I didn't see a need. All I did was get an alignment and the car drives fine.

winmag300338

Ok thanks. It may a dumb question, but how do you check the pinion angle? Danny, when you changed the springs did you also add an adjustable panhard bar?

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Ok thanks. It may a dumb question, but how do you check the pinion angle? Danny, when you changed the springs did you also add an adjustable panhard bar?

I don't know how to check the pinion angle, but I would take it to an alignment shop, they would be able to check it. I did not change my panhard bar.