• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Street Legal Drags at Fontana. Feb. 4th

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I'm thinking about going up Friday night, get a room and go to the track first thing in the morning. This way, don't have to get up early to drive 2 hours and the car can be cool when it gets to the track after a good night rest.

GhostRider

Danny if you decide to go, I'll probably head over there and meet up with you. I just have to leave before the meet Saturday night! It's not too far from Palmdale, so I might just swing by early. Keep me posted if you guys decide to go.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Danny if you decide to go, I'll probably head over there and meet up with you. I just have to leave before the meet Saturday night! It's not too far from Palmdale, so I might just swing by early. Keep me posted if you guys decide to go.

I will be going. Just booked my room at the Hilton Garden Inn in Fontana. I'll be there Friday night. I'm thinking I should be there around 8pm.
Russell, here's my cell. (619) 972-5499. If the meet is not that far from Fontana, I'll go out there after the race.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Going to try and stay the night too Danny, Monica Flys in on Friday.. See if she is up to it...

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Going to try and stay the night too Danny, Monica Flys in on Friday.. See if she is up to it...

Call me if you decide to come up Friday night. I'm probably going to go to the meet up in Palmdale Friday night after the race. Its about a little over an hour from Fontana.

GhostRider

I will be going. Just booked my room at the Hilton Garden Inn in Fontana. I'll be there Friday night. I'm thinking I should be there around 8pm.
Russell, here's my cell. (619) 972-5499. If the meet is not that far from Fontana, I'll go out there after the race.

Ok, sounds good! It's about 1 hour from Palmdale. lol Trust me I wouldn't blame you if you don't go, you're already going to drive a while heading back. And Fontana isn't the closest city to come from...

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
You guys should cruise to victorville friday night for the cruise in at lowes then drive down in the morning. Its a 30-35 min drive to fontana from here

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
You guys should cruise to victorville friday night for the cruise in at lowes then drive down in the morning. Its a 30-35 min drive to fontana from here

It depends on what time I get to Fontana. I'm leaving San Diego after work. I'm probably not going to get there until 8, depending on traffic.

2K7GTCS

I am planning to join you guys. It will be my second time at this track.
I'm going to try for the Lowe's meet-up in V-ville on Friday night.

If all goes well, it might even be a tri-fecta:

Lowe's on Friday night
Drags on Saturday morning
Palmdale on Saturday night

I'll have my Brother-in-Law with me, and look forward to getting some footage with my new GoPro Hero2!

GhostRider

Sounds good! Looks like I'll see you guys on Saturday morning at the track! Danny, I'll give you a call when I get there. I'm going for some breakfast at a near by place. Let me know if anyone's interested, and we can cruise down together.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I am planning to join you guys. It will be my second time at this track.
I'm going to try for the Lowe's meet-up in V-ville on Friday night.

If all goes well, it might even be a tri-fecta:

Lowe's on Friday night
Drags on Saturday morning
Palmdale on Saturday night

I'll have my Brother-in-Law with me, and look forward to getting some footage with my new GoPro Hero2!

That's great, Dave. It all depends on what time I get out there Friday. I may be up for Lowe's, too.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Dave and I made it to Fontana. Met up with Dennis at Lowe's. The problem is, no more car get together at Lowe's. The get together got booted. But did find a small gathering nearby, Dennis said it was where it was originally before Lowe's. Small crowd, hung around for a little bit and talked to some other people. Pretty cool. But too bad about Lowe's. Bummer!