• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

THE BADDEST Fing HEADS ON THE MARKET

02gt

Pussies need not apply.....:shift:
102_1241.jpg

102_1242.jpg

102_1243.jpg

102_1244.jpg

102_1245.jpg

102_1246.jpg

02gt

these have 44cc chambers, 125lb springs 185cc intake runners can take a .600 lift cam. thanks orange for talking me in to buying them i know im not going to regret it....

02gt

i haven't got the cams yet for the heads, but they are designed arpund the heads along with the blower, and the auto tranny. i'll post up specs soon as i get em...

Ford1288

Donator
DAMN GOVERNMENT COMPUTERS red x.... Think Orange will lose his crown as fastest car in the club?

Mach1Marauder

I think I was the final kick in the nutts to make you MAN UP and get the heads!:rofl::rofl:

I fingered the hell outta these while at SEMA in November.

I almost spooged when I was playing with the dang billet 460 CJ heads they had there! I had instant dreams of a big block woth a couple stages of juice!:rock:

02gt

yeah they are pretty radical, my Auto tech teacher at the college is a ford nut. He has an 04 lightning and i told him that i got the new TFS heads, he gave a me nice little grin, basicly he knows whats going on....he wants me to bring in one of the heads to show it to the class for his lecture...

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Lol, good buy man, can't wait to see that thing out at the track with those on.