• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

THE BADDEST Fing HEADS ON THE MARKET

02gt

I have my appointment to file my taxes, soon as get em back im going to buy a roll bar and some trans goodies, im gonna run the tranny strait up with a stall, a valve body and a trans cooler, i can rebuild it down the road

Mach1Marauder

I have my appointment to file my taxes, soon as get em back im going to buy a roll bar and some trans goodies, im gonna run the tranny strait up with a stall, a valve body and a trans cooler, i can rebuild it down the road

A good bolt in is all ya need.........unless ya wanna take it below 10.00

02gt

i want to get the one from MM that has the removable sides and rear cross bar...that'll work great for racing and cruisin with a rug rat in the back seat

02gt

102_1251.jpg

102_1248.jpg

102_1247.jpg

Here are my custom ground Cams for Jay at Camshaft Innovations, this guy has a lot on his plate, for some reason he cuts corners on his customer service however.....he has a very high reputation for turning out some of the BEST cams around period....take Bobby's car for example, he put in a CI's cam in along with a little bit of compression and it turned out 60 HP to the wheels... so when i got them today i was looking for the cam card, i have been dying to know what the specs on the cams are, and lone and behold no cam card....this is standard operating procedure....so now i emailed him asking for my specs so they can be degreed properly....let the rat race continue....

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
lol, I don't understand how we both had completely opposite experiences with him. I thought he would hook you up seeing how he knew you were a buddy of mine, but I guess he doesn't like mod motors either :lol:

He emailed me my cam card I didn't get one in the box with the cam. All will be forgotten when you fire that Biatch up for the first time and hear that thing loping like a big block. :)

02gt

i hope it has a nice choppy idle...screw the smog laws....LOL well see though about the cam card, maybe i'll send him another nasty gram...LOL

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
i hope it has a nice choppy idle...screw the smog laws....LOL well see though about the cam card, maybe i'll send him another nasty gram...LOL

Maybe you should be nice to him since he has something you need. Basically what I'm saying is quit being a **** :lol: :rofl::rofl: :pepsi:

02gt

Maybe you should be nice to him since he has something you need. Basically what I'm saying is quit being a **** :lol: :rofl::rofl: :pepsi:

shut your whore mouth....!!!!!! LOL A guy posted on small block ford tech asking how to reach him and he said that he has about just under 400 emails of request and build sheets...i guess i can understadn that but if he has time to BS on line like SBFT, he can also be helping out his god damn customers too....tell me if im wrong....:deadhorse:

02gt

i find it funny how dante's nut swinggers seem to avoid speaking in this thread...come get some...LOL

02gt

Did someone say smog????

I heard the smog fairy still works part time :lmao:

yeah sort of they only got to me once though....dont need to worry about that this coming summer going to change my plates back to WI and my Drivers licence....i hate paying for crap that doesn't even benifit me or my car....

02gt

soon as the cam specs get in, im going to tear the engine down this weekend and get the parts i need for the tranny ordered up and well go from there...

Ford1288

Donator
Man I want to hear a good modular lope, honestly dont think I have ever heard one and im interested now.