• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Tork Tech build.

will it make 400+ RWHP????

• Total voters

justin11045

decided not to pull the motor all the way out, too much of a hassle for something i dont even need to pull it out for.

justin11045

DSCF7068.JPG
Heat exchanger brackets comming along nicely.

DSCF7069.JPG
Holes cut for access to tubing

DSCF7070.JPG
power steering bracket/ reservoir removed.

justin11045

New pics engine is out.DSCF7113.JPGDSCF7115.JPGtires are temporary till i get the tranny off then its temp home will be on a stand
DSCF7114.JPG

Attachments

• DSCF7112.JPG
    DSCF7112.JPG
    181.2 KB · Views: 185

justin11045

revised, said might as well pull the thing, have to "jack" the engine to put my headers on anyways. already 3/4 of the way there might as well go for it

justin11045

sooooo, i have an issue with the steering shaft not fitting with thise POS pypes headers. its supposed to go through the headers but wont fit regardless. any suggestions?

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
sooooo, i have an issue with the steering shaft not fitting with thise POS pypes headers. its supposed to go through the headers but wont fit regardless. any suggestions?

just have to find the right fittings.. give flaming river a call. It was a bear when we did it.. Can you post pics of your issue?

Just went back and saw these pics no aftermarket K-member.. Where is it hitting?
dscf7114-jpg.2165

flaming-river-steering-shafts-.jpg

justin11045

pics will be up soon. ended up taking the header back off of the engine and it still wont line up right, the back tube is hitting the steering shaft.

justin11045

well sorry for not uploading pics. as those PYPES headers are complete garbage. i tossed them and bought a pair of Pace setter longtubes based out of phoenix here. mocked them up and not a single issue other than i need to weld flanges on the collector to mount to stock type exhaust fittings. other than that it is smooth sailing from here on out. only if work doesn't keep me too busy.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Good to hear that you have your header/steering problem corrected. Emilio is right, for a change, flaming river does make the shafting that will fit through anything.

justin11045

andy came through again for me. thanks man. thats exactly what it is after many hours of trying to find it on the interwebz.!

Foxman

As u can see in this picture of a eaton we have on the shelf here at the shop egr goes up top map goes on bottom

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326835405.242196.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326835405.242196.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 175