• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Tork Tech build.

will it make 400+ RWHP????

• Total voters

justin11045

DSCN0044.jpg

its starting to look like a car again!
To-do list:
finish powersteering reassembly
intercooler system
fuel pump
intake
throttle cables
belt(s) routing
steering shaft
hood mockup
various wiring connectors
radiator hoses
tune/startup!

justin11045

sorry i haven't posted in awhile but today i got the intercooler system 90% finished here is a pic of my fabricated brackets. also the beast is now alll MINE paid it off yesterday. enjoy.HE Mounted.jpg

justin11045

Phoenix AZ. trying to start up a chapter here but this town is full of ricers, so i thought id fly the home chapters flag for awhile longer.

justin11045

i got a tech question for you guys.i have the intercooler system done except for one thing, POWER where do i tap it from. im not sure if i want it key-on or only when the radiator fan is on. either way i do not want to jack up the wiring regardless where i take it from. any input is appreciated!

Foxman

There is a little black piece that goes on the top of timing cover... It has a single wire going in it and it mounts to the timing cover it is a key on power source t tap in to it

Foxman

Ground is anywhere not the knock sensor...

It looks like a black box on front timing cover... Maybe by the fuel rail.. One wire gray plug...