• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wicked Stangs 2010 Dyno Shootout

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Stay Tuned More Info Coming Soon:

Date Feb 13th
Time 8am to 5pm

$35 dollars early registration before Feb 12th
$40 day of event...
$1 Hot Dog and Chips
$.50 Sodas

Stay tuned for raffle info!!!!

WICKED STANGS DYNO SHOOTOUT RULES
Legal Terms:

Prior to placing the vehicle on the dyno, you will be given a form to sign authorizing your vehicle to be placed on the dyno.

1. You must state on the disclaimer the maximum RPM range to take your vehicle to.
2. By placing the vehicle on the dyno and signing this form, associated agents/vendors/sponsors for this event do not accept any responsibility whatsoever, in any way, manner or form in relation to any Engine/Fitment damage that may occur to the vehicle or yourselves.

More Info: Trophies will be awarded to each class 1.2.3...

Trophies:

IF WE GET MORE THAN 18 CARS WE WILL RUN THEM ON FEB 12TH, 2010

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Can I get a multi vehicle discount? LOL

In as long s they dont make me goto Norfolk that week.

Gib

Mach1Marauder

Can I bring this?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
saturday_133.jpg

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
^^^^You better not bring that weak ass FOBRA out there!!! You think 350 at the wheels will actually make people think it is real?

J/K

Gib

M

Mustangcwo

We need people to sign up online so we can be certain to get all the car information. To make this go smoothe, we will input all the car data on the Friday prior to the event. Then the cars will just have to roll in and roll out without having to type in all the VIN numbers.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I can't reserve a spot for this yet. I'm not sure if my car will be fixed by then. Either way I'll be there to help out.

01SOMSS!

where is this goingto be at? is this just a WS (ford) event? if not i might want to run mine again. last time i got the 2nd place N/a class. i can also bring more cars into the mix.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
where is this goingto be at? is this just a WS (ford) event? if not i might want to run mine again. last time i got the 2nd place N/a class. i can also bring more cars into the mix.

nope, open to all. There is a Trail Blazer SS signed up. It will be held at Dantes Modular Performance in National City. All you have to do is click on the RSVP and pick the time slot you want. Also the address to the shop is on there, too. If not, let us know and we'll post it again. Thanks.