• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wicked Stangs 2010 Dyno Shootout

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Yeah that TBSS is my wifes....

Are you bringing any of the GM guys?

Gib

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Just a reminder. This event is coming up in 2 weeks. 2/13/10. So sign up for a time slot if you haven't already done so.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Just cause.....conflicting schedules of things....and I cant miss the other one or it will cost me alot more money to do later...... short vacation thing.....I didnt pay for so I got to go when it is paid for....

I will be back the day of the Dyno Shootout, but not sure what time and whether they will still be there.....I was hoping to run for the N/A class with the SS, not hard if there isnt any GM's or Mopar's in it.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Come on guys... This is for bragging rights and also helps towards the MVTW event...

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
E, I will call you as soon as I get back in town, but I am gonna be driving about 5-6 hours back that day and may not be back in time to catch the end of it.

Gib

yosemiddysam

Donator
I would have to swap rims and tires and dont wanna keep doing that. The guy from M&H said not to dyno with the tires because they are too soft and it will tear them up.

Ford1288

Donator
I will see if my dad wants to take the Lightning or his Cobra. I would like to see this event happen.

M

Mustangcwo

Continue to sign up in advance everyone. If you wait until Dyno day it will cost you $45. If you sign up before Friday, it's only $40.

M

Mustangcwo

Bump!! Quit knocking this post down. We are only one week away from the Dyno Shootout and the interest and participation is not looking very promising. Emilio: Need to add this shootout to the front page and put Mustang Vs. The World in the Background until we get this done. We are putting the horse before the cart and need max paricipation during this event. I signed up today and encourage everyone to follow suit. Normally it is $90 to get your car on a dyno and the club is making just a little bit of money on this event. Money we raise here will be directly contributed to MVTW. Join in and let us have a great Wickedstangs DYNO Shootout!!

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I wont be putting my car on the dyno. I'm not fully tuned so it would be risky.