• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WICKED STANGS KANSAS CHAPTER

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Taking it that. No one knows when or where these meetings are taking place? I live in the area, and just need the info. Guess cause my occupation is police, people don't want me around. LOL

We have a few in law enforcement here in San Diego. So, you're not alone in the club.

Get in touch with 1995cobra, PM him and see what's up.

Sean Dugat

Is anyone here from Kansas? Im trying to get this chapter up and going but seems like the year that I was gone another Club took over this area "Fort Riley Mustang Club" and they have 100 members in this area

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Is anyone here from Kansas? Im trying to get this chapter up and going but seems like the year that I was gone another Club took over this area "Fort Riley Mustang Club" and they have 100 members in this area

:( going to be tuff.. But, good luck get business cards made and have them check out the site.. They will come...:)

Sean Dugat

do you have a goo place for business cards or should I go to Vista Print? once I get the word out and get a couple members I have no doubt that this chpter will grow

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I think Vista Print would be your best bet, unless you have a good printer at home and buy one of those business cards program and print it out yourself. Vista Print might be cheaper.

1995cobra

Donator
All you have to do is look around and see that its way better. I have been here for about a year and have not thought about going back to that club once

Sean Dugat

John, Emilio let me know that they are working on a Florida Chapter You might want to look at it and see where they are located for when you move...

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Yes. You can be in multiple chapters. But recommend to be in the one closest to you. This is so you can take advantage of events local to you.