• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2013 WS King of the Track top 15

tkeinia

oh, this is still when it was all stock except for the shifter. will post up new times soon, i now have rear suspension so i hope for better times when i put some DR on it.

93slvrfox

Well its time for people to do some moving down. Tonight at Barona 1/8th mile drags I ran the following

Reaction Time .078
60 ft 2.103 ( street tires with no air taken out. My strange 10 ways set to 6 in the back right and 5 back left)
ET 8.522 @ 86.531

Car ran super consistent all night.I was pretty quick on the tree as well. With a lower 60ft on a slick I see no problem with getting into the high 7s at Barona.

93slvrfox

IMG_20130615_101549_zps040d0423.jpg
[/IMG]
I attached my time slip so the list can be updated.

Attachments

• IMG_20130615_101549-577443542.jpg
    IMG_20130615_101549-577443542.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 110

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
ynu9ysub.jpg

Went to irwindale yesterday for the summit series race in the white LX. Track prep was amazing and the car was running great even in the 90+ heat. Here is its new best time :)

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Well there was no racing tonight, I looked at the schedule wrong which I am glad cause it woulda got rained out. There will be racing next Friday My prediction is you will be moved down to #2 Todd. LMAO

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Well there was no racing tonight, I looked at the schedule wrong which I am glad cause it woulda got rained out. There will be racing next Friday My prediction is you will be moved down to #2 Todd. LMAO

I thought your track is a 1/4 mile track?

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
So the LXs current best time is 9.411, no point in loading the timeslip because I won't move on the list. BUT on the 25th I'll be running it in irwindale with the edelbrock manifold, a little suspension work and some slicks, maybe the E cam if I get time. So maybe I will gain enough to at least pass Red lol