• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2015 Mustang GT Concept

JustASix

Not a fan of it, but it is a concept. Personally I don't think they'll change a whole lot from the 13', but ya never know..

Kyle Wildenauer

Killa_Rulez21
the chassis is due for a refresh......however as for body styling, i would think they have at least another year or two to go before a new look. i mean they just did the 2013 and changed quite a bit over the '10-'12 mustangs.

Vandy

To my understanding ford has already said the '15 will be a complete redesign. The car will be smaller. Rumor is ford will stop producing the gt500 and take over the gt350 platform from SAI.

Here is the irony i see in all of this.
The mustang has never been sold in Europe
Europe has shown interest in the "American v8 pony car"
So ford is completely redesigning the mustang to meet more of a euro-spec to appeal to Europeans (wait i thought they liked this American pony car?) Then to top it off they "will not" have the v8 available for sale in Europe, just the ecoboost v6?

None of that makes sense to me. Hopefully they done ruin the mustang trying to get a new marketplace

Time will tell

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I personaly think if they send the mustang over seas then bring us the Falcon back from australia. Those things are wicked with the new 5.0 engine

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
So what do you all think of the New Photos that are out and the realeasing of the new mustangs?
5pt0_6.jpg
29-2015-ford-mustang-live-1.jpg

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
I will have to wait until the autoshow this year, but it appears to be a BIG FAT NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for me.

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
I want a 2015 Mustang so bad, the car looks amazing and cant wait to see it in person. Im even considering the 2.3 liter eco-boost Mustang for lindsey and I. This car is going to make a awesome autocross car that will handle nicely on the street. Will only consider the manual with the 6 piston calipers with a V8 or the 2.3. Todd knows he also loves the car aswell and just wont admit it yet. IN TIME Todd
tarmac-hero.jpg
push-no-talent.jpg
2015-Mustang-b18[2].jpg

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Im still on the fence but its kinda growing on me already... gotta see it in person and of course drive it! I do think the aftermarket companies are going to have a field day on this new Stang!

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Im still on the fence but its kinda growing on me already... gotta see it in person and of course drive it! I do think the aftermarket companies are going to have a field day on this new Stang!
its looking pretty sick... I love the way they drive and feel....