• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

22nd of May cruise all muscle cars invited

txmach302

well we have it set on when we are going, there is a fund raiser that a fire department is puttinig on at another town, they are serving morning chow and they plates i believe are $6 bucks kids 5 and under eat for free, its all you can eat too. i figure going for a cruise for a fund raiser would be good. after everyone gets done eatin we are going to take a cruise from there to where we are going to finally end up. i'll have details on that later.

we are meeting at the same place we did for the other cruise, here is the address

meeting place (same as last time)
discount tire
5490 E Martin Way
Lacey, WA 98516

we are going to meet at 0830 and head out shortly after that. will be giving a brief on whats going on so everyone knows and hope to have some printouts for everyone.

all muscle cars are welcome not just for mustangs. let me know if you can make it so i can mark you down for going.

first place we are going to head to is

Here is the address to the fire department thing

13375 W Cloquallum Rd
Elma, WA 98541.

i will have more details of where the cruise is going to take place from there, this is for a good cause so please come for support. hope everyone can make it out

ASh

(NW)Drake

who said that getting old sucks :-P
i will have a map of the route ill take you guys just incase someone gets left behind due to traffic and such bet at 9am i dont think well have a problem, pm me or text im thinkin we hit paradise at rainier, its a pretty cool place. also i know that some of you are think that it would be back tracking to go from auburn this is a picture showing that its not really out of ur way when we leave we head back towards oly then hit yelm as you can see on my picture that will be posted. Also if you have questions contact me or ash, my number is 3604704956

Attachments

• map of route.PNG
    map of route.PNG
    83 KB · Views: 103

deceptistang

It would be great to have a fundraiser for them such as, kinda a car show or public vote on their favorite car by putting cash in the car, if we leave the windows slightly down, and the car that raises the most is the winner but the real winners are the fireman cause we can give this additional money to the firmen.
Also, I am in need of a interface kit for a DIABLOSPORT tuner, I had ordered one but it is still not here, they said it could take up to 14 days, I need my stang up and running before then. Need to tune it since adding underdrive pulleys and ford racing intake manifold. Anyone know someone that can let me borrow one?

deceptistang

Blackstallion, U said you were working this weekend, but isnt this planned for the 22nd of MAY? like it says up top?

(NW)Drake

It would be great to have a fundraiser for them such as, kinda a car show or public vote on their favorite car by putting cash in the car, if we leave the windows slightly down, and the car that raises the most is the winner but the real winners are the fireman cause we can give this additional money to the firmen.
Also, I am in need of a interface kit for a DIABLOSPORT tuner, I had ordered one but it is still not here, they said it could take up to 14 days, I need my stang up and running before then. Need to tune it since adding underdrive pulleys and ford racing intake manifold. Anyone know someone that can let me borrow one?

i can ask around for you down here im not sure ill be able to find one for you though, but its worth a shot

(NW)Drake

also when my fire dept has their next association meeting i will run this by them.

txmach302

hey david tell me if this is a good route from elma

Elma, WAUnited States

route_start.png
1. Start out going NORTH on S 6TH ST toward W MAIN ST. 0.02 mi
turn_right.png
2. Take the 1st RIGHT onto W MAIN ST.
  • If you are on N 6TH ST and reach W YOUNG ST you've gone a little too far
0.9 mi
3. Turn RIGHT onto US-12.
  • US-12 is 0.1 miles past E YOUNG ST
25.4 mi
4. Merge onto I-5 S/US-12 E toward PORTLAND.
  • If you are on OLD HWY 99 SW and reach IVAN ST SW you've gone about 0.2 miles too far
19.5 mi
5. Take the US-12 E exit, EXIT 68, toward MORTON/YAKIMA. 0.4 mi
6. Turn LEFT onto AVERY RD W/US-12. Continue to follow US-12. 31.2 mi
7. Turn LEFT onto WA-7/2ND ST/NATIONAL PARK HWY. Continue to follow WA-7.
  • WA-7 is 0.3 miles past W 7TH ST
16.8 mi
turn_right.png
8. Turn RIGHT onto WA-706 E. 13.6 mi
straight.png
9. WA-706 E becomes PARADISE RD (Portions toll). 17.4 mi
route_end.png

stop.png

Mt Rainier National Park

ASh

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator

I have a diablo. What do you need it for... it doesnt matter your welcome to use it

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Blackstallion, U said you were working this weekend, but isnt this planned for the 22nd of MAY? like it says up top?

I work the weekend this is going on. I am on the uss nimitz and work security. So my schedule is a 5 and 2 Basicaly I work every other weekend

txmach302

well if somewhere else someone think of going after the fund raiser let me know. i'm up for it, don't know who all wants to make the drive to mt rainier

ASh

Well i'll be going to Mount Rainier after the breakfast. Just a heads up it is about $15 to enter the Mt. Rainier national park.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I might be taking the excursion. I think it would be better then paying for 2 cars.