• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

22nd of May cruise all muscle cars invited

txmach302

Just wanted to let ya'll know something came up and i'm not going to be able to make it, i'm very sorry guys/gals

i'm sure there are still going to be people show up. so i would say still go on the cruise and stuff, again sorry

ASh

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Just wanted to let ya'll know something came up and i'm not going to be able to make it, i'm very sorry guys/gals

i'm sure there are still going to be people show up. so i would say still go on the cruise and stuff, again sorry

ASh

Dang that sux, man maybe next time I get to head out that way we will cruise.

Well...maybe next time. NWDrake. you still meeting up at the parking lot with us right? Because you gotta show us the way to the firestation.

crossbreedgt

i just so happen to have a brand new never used interface kit.. no joke. i ordered it and realized it was the wrong one and wont work for my superchips tuner.. if a whidbey chapter member is going to this thing i can give it to them to hand to you deceptistang

(NW)Drake

who said that getting old sucks :-P
Yup i will meet up with u guys in olympia. I just need the address for it. However i cannot mke the cruise my car is starting yo act worse until i get my hose kit im not taking it very far.

(NW)Drake

Also if anyone from the bremerton chapter is going to the breakfast and raineer cruise meet at Walmart in shelton well pick u guys up by 910am for those near olympia u know where to meet up ill be their at 8 leave by 830 if anyone has question either call or text me 360 470 4956 or call or text ash.

(NW)Drake

100 east wallace kneeland blvd shelton, wa 98541

That's the address for anyone that is going tomorrow that is from bremerton.

Bullitt 6301

So do you guys plan on making it all the way to Paradise after the breakfast? Cause I am planning on the breakfast but the weather and driving conditions getting to Paradise is kinda bad with snow still up there. Just wondering if that is still the plan or any changes? Maybe a beach drive? Thanks!!

(NW)Drake

Tell u what i will check the weather tomorrow and talk to the guys about it tomorrow take a vote on it

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Was gonna go but slept in and decided just to head home. Hopefully you guys had fun!

txmach302

everything went fine, just my buddies viper, but its all good, no one got hurt, ok guys i got a new set date for another cruise i'm going to post up about it, but going to need alittle help. wanting to go north this time since we have guys that live up that way its not so bad for ya'll this time, so just check out the new thread for the cruise,

again thanks guys that came along, i had a really good time

hope the weather works out really good for the new cruise, we have been really lucky

ASh