• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

22nd of May cruise all muscle cars invited

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Ash you wanting to head this way??? We could start looking for a park and possibly make a event car show type thing out of it....
Maybe make flyers and pass them out around town.. just and idea

txmach302

i want to do something up toward ya'll, i just want everyone to be safe and have a great time and want to keep growing and having more people come, i'll start lookin on a map and see even if we cruised up toward seattle and past it alittles i think would be fun, maybe find a beach up that way or somewhere to go to. i posted up the other thread for the future cruise so we can talk bout everything there

ASh

txmach302

hey guys that went on the cruise just wanted to let ya'll know that the viper frame was bent and my buddy didn't want a viper with a bent frame so its total out, he is on the search for another one and prob won't get another one before he moves in July to GA. well just wanted to let ya'll know the update

ASh

txmach302

yeap it sucks, but yeap that is why i have full coverage on mine, just incase, yeap he is on the search for another one already, found a 05 supercharged viper for sale in IL he is looking at

ASh

txmach302

it does suck, but it happens, atleast its not like my mach with all the money throw into it, compare to his viper was pretty much stock

ASh