• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

3 valve with trans

ears

nnnnaaaaawwww you dont want that hunk of junk in a car!!!! you want to put a real motor in a car,,,, ya know somethin more like a 4v!!

zimmerc

4 valves are garbage. why dont you go mod yours so it doesnt over heat then watch my sequential tail lights in front of you

zimmerc

Bring em. That is if your Clutch will hold up and your rearend doesn't fall out. And I'm sure I won't get you when you are on the bottle but let's go

bolted3v

Hey everyone this is george and im the one owner of this 3v motor. First of all, thanks andy for posting it here. :shakehands:

Reason why selling is because there may be another motor later on that will be easier for me to swap into my 86 fox body.

here is whats included.

2007 gt 3v motor with 38k with the odd style spark plug.
3650 5 speed trany
harness
pcm
alternator
starter
stock motor mounts
new UD steeda pulleys
gt500 throttle body
throttle body adaptor plate with hardware and hoses.
saleen/ ford delete plates
wrinkle black painted valve covers
ford racing cold air intake
sct x3
flywheel

Im asking 2650 for everything

559-720-4802

bolted3v

nnnnaaaaawwww you dont want that hunk of junk in a car!!!! you want to put a real motor in a car,,,, ya know somethin more like a 4v!!

I had the option of getting a 4v vs the 3v. I opted for the 3v for many reasons. First of all, it performs just as good if not better WITH half of the price of what it would cost to make the 4v do the same. I can do cams, heads, all the bolt ons without digging in the pockets too deep. I didnt join here to start a **** fest but to me the 3v seems to be more ideal. In my case it was going to be dropped into an 86 notchback and just be N/A, just a quick daily driven car. The fox itself is light as it currently sits with a v6 motor. i say the 3v was more ideal to me as i wanted to keep it lightweight as possible without FI. the 4v would end up making the car much heavier due to the extra **** vs the 3v.

OK if i sell the motor i will be getting an 04 cobra motor for it instead. I know its a 4v but its supercharged from factory and its forged. i know it has an iron block 70+ pounds but it will make the power to pull the extra weight, And that would be the only 4v i will consider to swap. :usa2:

ears

ur crazy dude,,,, 4v isnt the way to go,,,, its the only way to go!!!

all them other options leave too much to be desired!! you can pull stupid amounts of power out of a 4v that a 3v wouldnt be able to see without extensive work,,, but hell,,, if you like pullin your motor apart every time you want to get a few extra points on the board then by all means!!! lololololololololol!!!!!

oh and by the by,,, the heating problem that the 4v was said to have was nothing more than ac condensers being too thick,,, not allowing decent cooling. which is the first mod that many 4v owners make,,, because they know with great power comes great responsability,,,,,,, but with the 3v,,,, yall dont have to worry about that,,,, lololololololololol....

bolted3v

ur crazy dude,,,, 4v isnt the way to go,,,, its the only way to go!!!

all them other options leave too much to be desired!! you can pull stupid amounts of power out of a 4v that a 3v wouldnt be able to see without extensive work,,, but hell,,, if you like pullin your motor apart every time you want to get a few extra points on the board then by all means!!! lololololololololol!!!!!

oh and by the by,,, the heating problem that the 4v was said to have was nothing more than ac condensers being too thick,,, not allowing decent cooling. which is the first mod that many 4v owners make,,, because they know with great power comes great responsability,,,,,,, but with the 3v,,,, yall dont have to worry about that,,,, lololololololololol....

im not saying they're crap. **** i like anything ford makes. but from reading your post it i do agree that the 4v can get a **** load of power out. well beyond 500+ without worrying about internals this and that. Sooo with that said im sure you were referring to the termi motor. i thought the na 4v have 10.1:1 compression cast pistons and powdered rods? if so how is that more better? again go back to my first post and re read why i went 3v. because i wanted to be light weight at first. now its going a different direction if i get that terminator motor. :rock: