• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

3 valve with trans

Foxman

i wouldn't go over 4:30's mainly for the fact you may want to drive to sac to run it? and any kind of coast or mountain cruise would suck.. oh and talk bout a bunch of shifting auto crossing

bolted3v

nnnnaaaaawwww you dont want that hunk of junk in a car!!!! you want to put a real motor in a car,,,, ya know somethin more like a 4v!!

ur crazy dude,,,, 4v isnt the way to go,,,, its the only way to go!!!

all them other options leave too much to be desired!! you can pull stupid amounts of power out of a 4v that a 3v wouldnt be able to see without extensive work,,, but hell,,, if you like pullin your motor apart every time you want to get a few extra points on the board then by all means!!! lololololololololol!!!!!

oh and by the by,,, the heating problem that the 4v was said to have was nothing more than ac condensers being too thick,,, not allowing decent cooling. which is the first mod that many 4v owners make,,, because they know with great power comes great responsability,,,,,,, but with the 3v,,,, yall dont have to worry about that,,,, lololololololololol....

:behindsofa::behindsofa:

dustin nothing against you, but i had to quote this guy. :rofl::rofl:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzos9bG2m24&feature=player_embedded#"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

and if you want to say the silver one has more **** then the first red 3v has just a jlt intake with a bamachips 50 buck email tune. :boink: lmao

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
nnnnaaaaawwww you dont want that hunk of junk in a car!!!! you want to put a real motor in a car,,,, ya know somethin more like a 4v!!

HUNK of JUNK? I know i'm pushing some good numbers with my "HUNK of JUNK"

WHAT"S UP NOW?

Paul

BUMP!

Last run i remember with a 3 valve, I BEAT THAT ASS.

GIT SUM!

I got a 10 yr old POS 4v that says that won't happen.

ur crazy dude,,,, 4v isnt the way to go,,,, its the only way to go!!!

Well if the 3 valve is better than the 4 valve you might wanna let the 06GT my Mach1 put a hurting on a month ago know. :rofl:

THe word "Better" is an opinion. The FACT is that a Mach1 mod for mod is Faster. =D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzos9bG2m24"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Sorry just had to lol. LOL you guys must all be from san diego. I hear they just like to talk shyt and bench race and not do anything about it LOL.

BlackSpirit

This is great! I read through so much smack talk and wanted to chime in countless times, I am just happy to see the humble pie that hit the fan! Good job 3V boys, hopefully after the new year I'll finally be able to meet up with you guys, or at least set something up here for you folks but setting anything up here online is useless.