• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

3APR Car Show

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
You can take the 525 to the 5 to the 405N to the 167, it only adds 2 miles and 5 minutes. Going through bremerton is 20 extra miles and almost an hour longer. Its your choice.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
An hour longer! Dang it showed on mapquest about 30 min longer. Dang tough decision there. I will leave it up to the guys which ever route they wanna take. Im sure we could meet up at another place Phil and maybe cruise your way on the way back. Thanks for the info again Dusten

Jon

Donator
Who all's coming to the show again? Need an actual count so we know and see if we can work something out with the ferries. Also, which way do we want to take because the Bremerton way I think is more scenic but like Dusten said it adds time, or do we just want to stick to the original plan?

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
i say longer than 30 minutes because i know the traffic, but thats just opinion

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Jon I have 3 stangs down here for sure. Im in Silverdale. I know this way is more scenic. 1wkdrsh is working out details I think. It would be cool if you guys come this way. I am meeting the other guys at dennys off kitsap way in bremerton. Its right off the highway. We are leaving from there 10:30 AM sharp.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Jon I have 3 stangs down here for sure. Im in Silverdale. I know this way is more scenic. 1wkdrsh is working out details I think. It would be cool if you guys come this way. I am meeting the other guys at dennys off kitsap way in bremerton. Its right off the highway. We are leaving from there 10:30 AM sharp.

Phil don't forget we can't just drive there we have to catch a ferry. The ferry leaves at 0845 with a half hour across, so we will have an hour and 15 minutes to get to your spot. But if they canx the ferry wich they have done before because of the tide we don't know how long we would have to wait. either way im good though. Antoinette wants to know if Loni is going?

Im not sure where the show is but i can meet you all at the burger king/ taco bell by griots where we normally meet out here. Tell Antionette Mrs. V.I. Massive is here and will be there on dyno day and show. No stang though. She flew.

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
if you guys go through bremerton i'll try and meet you down there.

I figured out where the show is so rather than have a whole caravan of mustangs come over to the taco bell by Griot's to scoop me up(which would be extremely :cool:) I could just wait there till you guys make the transition to the 5 from the 16 and some one phone me as you make the transition and i'll play catch-up and merge in with the group Mad Max stylee........:evillaugh:

blackstallion06

Donator
Albert you still coming this way or what? Soji If I where you I would meet off the 16 somwhere since the 5&16 get congested right there. Just safer in my opinion

blackstallion06

Donator
Ok so I will see you at dennys then. We can roll from there about 10:30 AM

Denny's
transparent.png
transparent.png
- more info »

5004 Kitsap Way, Bremerton, WA (360) 479-8941 ‎
8 reviews

We will meet at the same merge if I stick w/ my original plan. If i go the 16 i would then have to backtrack. it'll work out just call me as you approach the 16/5 transition.

blackstallion06

Donator
ok will do... Oh hey I need some help putting on a new banner and I also need a red one if you can bring it with you.