• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Absolutely outrageous!!!! WTF!

Renegade

so saw on the news today that there was a protect in that town.... yep, approximately 50 people marched to city hall pissed that the punishment taken against those students wasn't harsh enough! WHAT THE FLYING F*CK?!?!?! they want the city counsel to step in and take actions against the school and students!!!! seriously?! if this sh*t continues im going to want to take a road trip and show support for those students who are being persecuted for being patriotic!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
so saw on the news today that there was a protect in that town.... yep, approximately 50 people marched to city hall pissed that the punishment taken against those students wasn't harsh enough! WHAT THE FLYING F*CK?!?!?! they want the city counsel to step in and take actions against the school and students!!!! seriously?! if this sh*t continues im going to want to take a road trip and show support for those students who are being persecuted for being patriotic!

Are they serious?????? Where is this school located?

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Morgan Hill is just south of the Bay area.....

Here are a couple links about the marches you spoke of.....UGHHHHHHH

http://www.morganhilltimes.com/news/265420-hispanic-students-march-through-downtown-for-respect

If this stuff pisses you off, dont watch the video on the next link with the sophmore girl.....I wanted to reach through the computer screen and punch that girl in the mouth.....

http://www.morganhilltimes.com/news...leave-school-march-to-show-support-for-mexico

Here is the video link to the sophmore girl..... http://www.viddler.com/player/8dee231a/

Renegade

i took your advice and didnt watch the last one, the footage our news station showed also showed that it wasnt just mexican americans matching and protesting, SOME OF THEM WERE WHITE!!!! im sorry i dont car how old they are i dont give a f*ck how they were brought up, and i wouldn't give a sh*t about the trouble i got into, if i saw that march i would have gotten out of the car and started beating every white @ss i saw (so it wouldnt be a "hate crime",f*cking PC liberal f@gs) and taught them to respect their country and its symbols

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
Were is our country going? Millions have died for the continued freedom of this country.. Millions more have immigrated here to enjoy those freedoms.. Now are we going to give it all away in the name of political correctness? Are we so affraid of appearing racist that we go to such extreems? Why is it ok for minority groups to be outright racist? Diversity is what has made this country great, lets never lose that, however, if your ancestral country is more important to you than this country than by all means you are free to go back!!!

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Basically that girl said "There is a time to be patriotic, and it wasnt today, not on this day."

That from a high school sophmore....I would have punched her.....