• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Adding some goodies this month

SilverSurfer619

California Sucks , take that california ::
Ill have to find someone to pass it later in the future or just take it off and go back to stock for the test. I planning on keeping everything i take off so the day i need it, its all there.

SilverSurfer619

:bounce: Thats me jumping for joy. So do you think we can change the driveshaft? Is it hard? The new v6 driveshaft explodes at 135. So I'm thinking thats an upgrade im going to have to make soon.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I think we can do the driveshaft and the gear at the same time. We have to remove the driveshaft anyways. Just need to verify with Todd. Why don't you start a new thread in the Install Garage section.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
I have not heard of shaftmasters, but they use spicer parts...the best in the business.

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
:bounce: Thats me jumping for joy. So do you think we can change the driveshaft? Is it hard? The new v6 driveshaft explodes at 135. So I'm thinking thats an upgrade im going to have to make soon.
explodes at 135 huh?? you know someone that happened too because i must be lucky ive put mine to 140 and was/is fine

northerncountry

If your looking for a power adder check out STS TURBO.com they have kits that are street legal and make a really neat sound. As for the drive shaft I havent heard that info before.

Jesse

Donator
Dude o/r x was totally with it for me and mph actually improved a tad (when I want ramping on it to hear that amazing sound) lol not sure how your's is but I know that 94-2004 mid pipe is bolt on, with some swivels, preferably a lift and air tools, would take 1 1/2 hour max, so when its time for smog bolt up catts.

SilverSurfer619

Dude o/r x was totally with it for me and mph actually improved a tad (when I want ramping on it to hear that amazing sound) lol not sure how your's is but I know that 94-2004 mid pipe is bolt on, with some swivels, preferably a lift and air tools, would take 1 1/2 hour max, so when its time for smog bolt up catts.

Jesse thats they new ones are also bolt on's so its all good with that. I'll definitely take them off when i need to.

GhostRider

check these videos out.

This trash is TOO FUNNY!!! Wow! I needed that laugh today! Especially after this.... :( --->

attachment